Introduction

Many years after the events of Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart, the trio decided to leave Pure Heart Valley for a long time. But there were multiple questions:

 Who will protect Pure Heart's citizens?

Who will be the main Sheriff?

That's when the new generation of the Sheriff's Department were created. Known as "The Future Heroes of Pure Heart", they're also nicknamed "The Protectors of Pure Heart".

At this time, Ally Hao gets abandoned in a a forest after the plane that he was traveling on crashes. Whilst looking for shelter, he finds an elf called Era, which is actually smaller than him. Regardless, he accepts him in as his friend. 

Here are the protectors:

Nelson Mao: A 13-year old blue samurai cat who has an intention of becoming a legend, like his father Mao Mao. Never came to be, and he is ultimately deceased later in the chapter.

Quiang Mao: A 14-year old dark purple cat who is a very competent fighter like his mother Minori. 

Ollie: A six-year old dark blue bat who has a desire for adventure, but also gets over-excited like his mother Adorabat. 

Alivana: A 17 year old purple cat who is relaxed and protective of the four other members. The oldest member out of the four protectors, along with Ally Hao.

Ally Hao: A 17 year old determined yet autistic boy who gots stuck in Pure Heart, who tries to help the citizens while he keeps finding his family. Now the leader of the Protector's department after Nelson's passing.

The trio's ages:

Mao Mao (38 years old)

Bagderclops (36 years old)

Adorabat (20 years old)