SVT 2

After their little chat, everyone in the group was pouting cause of the limited time they can interact with Carat "don't worry, I'll still attend you guys concert tomorrow... I hope you see me in the crowds" Carat said waving her hand to the boys. After she left, every member faced each other and looking at the hoodie she gave them

"Why do I get the pink and you get the blue?" Seungkwan whines as he look at Vernon's "let's change then" Vernon said swapping their hoodie so Seungkwan have Vernon's and he have Seungkwan's. "Let's wear this tomorrow in the concert but let's switch..." S.Coups propose which everyone agrees except Dino who didn't exchange with anyone but he did notice one more hoodie inside "there's one pink here" he said pulling it out to only find out that the pink one belongs to Carat "there's also a note" Minghao said as he took the paper.

"you can choose one lucky Carat to give this customized one but make sure to put your signatures so that they will know its from you guys. I know it's not too much but I really appreciate how you guys make my day by just being yourself, and this is the only way I can say thank you to all of you. Please take this as my thanks for all the hard work you guys put to make every Carat happy and also I hope you guys continue to work hard, I will always support you guys on the side line. 

Yours truly Choi Carat"

After Jeonghan read the letter, every member is smiling at the hoodie on hand "why don't we just choose her, hyung? She said we will see her tomorrow at the concert... right? We can just ask one guard to track her" Dino asked but the members look at her weirdly "how will we know it's her?" Mingyu asked looking at his members but then Vernon stand up "She have those iconic fashion sense, like Hao hyung?" He then asked grinning "she did said earlier that she will be wearing another yet bright color" Woozi said still thinking why he switch hoodie with Hoshi "let's make a bet, and who ever win... will take her out if she will want that" Jeonghan said smirking as everyone is on board at this bet. Even their manager laugh at how silly the 13 boys are, praying that this will not be a mess and Carat will agree with their stupid bet.

"Now now boys, I want to record this" their manager said signaling them to continue the said bet.

Hot Pink-  Joshua
Neon Purple-  Jeonghan
Bright Cyan-  Seungkwan
Bright Red-  The8
Lemon Yellow- DK
Electric Green-  Wonwoo
Neon Green-  Mingyu
Burning Orange-  Jun
Fluorescent Orange-  Hoshi
Bright Violet-  S.Coups
Yellow-  Woozi
Bubble Gum-  Vernon
Light Blue-  Dino

As their manager laughed knowing full well, no one get the right answer... and how did he know? "Ohhh, I'm so glad no one will be taking her out" he silently said as the members eyed him "what do you mean, hyung?" S.Coups asked and everyone looked at him with curiosity in eyes "well, Carat is my cousin... so, yeah I know what she will wear cause she only brought 2 outfits which consist of the Neon green just earlier and tomorrow... well goodluck looking for her" he said walking out of the common room.