Hypnotization

"This is a side chapter that i think it would be interesting for you to see. Anyways enjoy😍😍🫶"
-Author-chan

"Btw, none of the characters interaction was meant for shipping. Please to not take it in a romantic way"
-Author-chan

______________________

??? POV:

Fear. Guilt. Anxiety washed over him as he stand there, staring blankly at the nothingness. No matter what he does, no matter how hard he tries, he still couldn't get his mind of that exact moment where he killed that girl with his own hand. Are they dead? Were they injured? Are they still alive? No..what is he even thinking? No humans could survive that punch..It feels like that scene keeps haunting him everytime he lose focus. But why does that bother him so much? He doesn't know either..

Just then, in an blink of an eye, the surroundings around him changes as Akaza find himself standing in nowhere else but the infinity castle itself. Akaza take a deep breath before taking a look around the place, wondering why he has been summoned here. And it seems like he isn't alone either.

'..the meeting is happening already..?'
上弦の参
Uppermoon Three - Akaza

Suddenly, a voice call out from behind. Perfect..the annoyance he never needed came right to him.
"My my, Akaza-dono, you came early!" That damn annoying..stupid and cheery voice always pissed him off..and the fact that Akaza is clearly in a bad mood just made it all worse.

"Are you still thinking about the girl that you killed? You know that she got in the way and get killed by her own stupid move right?"
上弦の弐
Uppermoon Two - Douma

Akaza didn't answer, instead, just keeping his eyes down to the ground. Perhaps he was too annoyed to even give him a reply. But Douma could tell that he was pushing him to his limits seeing how there is veins popping out of Akaza clenched fist. Seeing this Douma smirk, deciding to taunt him even more, he seems to enjoy the sight of irritating everyone. Including the demon king probably.
"You could've just eat her as a revenge. She's the reason why you couldn't kill the flame Hashira after al-" and that was the last straw for Akaza.

"SHUT UP!" He launched his fist directly at Douma head as if he wanted to wipe that entire smug looking smile off him. The punch was so strong that it blows Douma entire face off, leaving blood scattered all over the floor, in a second, his flesh immediately regenerate just like how it was before.

"Oh?" That damn smile still hasn't faded from him, which makes it kind of creepy. But he doesn't seem to be mad about the punch either, more like satisfied because he was able to make him snap so fast like this.

"Judging from your expression, i guess that girl really did make a great impact on you huh?" Douma chuckled, the mocking tone can still be heard from his voice. He even went far as leaning closer to Akaza just to piss him off, and seems like its working, just when Akaza was about to throw another punch, seemingly wanting to blow half of his body away this time, a high pitched female voice rang out from across the room.

"Oi! Don't you dare leave your disgusting blood on the master floor!"
上弦の陸
Uppermoon Six - Daki

"As much as i like to watch you two making a fuss, but fighting here and now makes you two look nothing but like a child." A female voice, filled with disgust and disappointment can be heard clearly as Akaza turn his gaze to see Daki standing there with her hand on her hips.