Chapter 8: A Monster that will protect the Humanity

()- Thinking
''- Whispering
[]= Mind Talking
**= Actions

Shikoku: "Our enemies might increase. The more, the merrier"

Reiren: "I'll handle it this time. You already had your rampage with that third unit or something."

Jouryuu: "We need to be careful here as well."

Reiren: "And tell me why do we need to be careful around these obsoletes?"

Shikoku: "I have a bad feeling that he's here to protect the 7th & 6th units."

Reiren: "You mean that obsolete that can summon shuuki just like us?"

Jouryuu: "Yeah, I don't think we can just fight him head on like we did last time"

Reiren: "That obsolete just overpower us by luck."

Shikoku: "I don't think that he fought us all and overpower us by luck in there."

Reiren: "I don't really care if he's here or not cause I can take him down e-"

Suddenly, Izuku appeared in front of the Three Gods and delivers a heavy blow on the stomach sending Reiren backwards.

Izuku: "You're too arrogant to think that you can take me down alone"

Shikoku & Jouryuu was surprised on a suddenly appearance of Izuku then both tried to attack him at the same time.

Izuku change himself into his Humanoid Monster and a 4 spike tails appeared on his back then the 4 spike tails stabbed the two GODs in their stomach causing them to spits some of their blood.

Izuku delivers a kick to jouryuu sending her flying backwards as well like he did on Reiren while he kicks Shikoku on the side of her head slamming her down on the ground.

Shikoku was knock out unconscious after she took the direct hit from Izuku's kick while the two GODs are in further away from them and they have also received a fatal injury coming from Izuku's surprise attack

Izuku {Half-Monster}: "Well, trying to proved that you three are the GODS means nothing to me!!!"