8. JEALOUSYYYYY!

Minji POV

It was Monday and I decided to send him a poem again as it was time (I usually put poems 1-2 times a week...idk?)

I mean also because I got an idea, finally!

I usually keep it in his locker after school is over as no one stays in that corridor and come out of the building late but because my brother made me get up early because of "carnapping" his Jeep, I reached school early.

Should I risk it? What if he pops out of nowhere? I'll lose the only good relationship I have with him right now... Even though it's indirect but who cares.

You know what? I'm going for it while no one is here!

I take out the neatly folded paper out of my pocket and had just put it inside his locker when,

"Hey! Whatchu doing?" I heard a voice from behind me cause me to flinch and turn around with wide eyes just to see Beomgyu.

Gosh! This kid will be the death of me one day!

" Nothing! I was just thinking of... ways to prank someone, anyone you know haha. Wanna help?" I came up with a shitty lie, hope he believes me...

"Ohhh, wanna prank Yeonjun?" He asked with a smile on his face. Atleast he bought the excuse?

"Uh?" "Fine!!! So what are we gonna do?"

"Um... What are you two doing in front of MY locker?"

I turned towards the direction of the voice to see Yeonjun standing in the corridor on our right and that is when I noticed the distance between me and Gyu. And my back touching the locker made it seem like he had pinned me....

SHIT!

"Nothing!" I basically shouted while moving away from gyu...

Who the fuck wrote my fate and whyyyy????

"Yeah, can you move,Beomgyu. And a friendly reminder, we have classes..." he continued as he started coming forward towards his locker.

Should I run? I mean he'll find the paper! What if he finds out?!! I knew it wasn't a good idea!!! What if-

"Hey! A meeting without me?" Jungsu said while pouting as he came from behind me and I felt him putting an arm around me.

Yeonjun POV

Maybe today would be a good day and the notes girl might have dropped a p-

WTF?! I TAKE BACK WHAT I JUST SAID!

What is Minji doing with Beomgyu?!

"Um... What are you two doing in front of MY locker?" I said while trying not to get jealous-

Wait! What?! JEALOUS?? I'm NOT jealous!! You get that Braincell2?!

"Nothing!" Minji shouted while moving away from Beomgyu.

Don't tell me they are thing... Wasn't she apologizing to me like two days ago?? Ughhhh!!

"Yeah, can you move, Beomgyu. And a friendly reminder, we have classes..." I said ignoring them and went towards my locker.

"Hey! A meeting without me?" Jungsu said while pouting as he came from behind Minji and put his arm around her.

Braincell2: ....
Don't say it!

Braincell2: JEALOUSYYYYY!!!

Ughhhhh!!!!

"Yesss!" Beomgyu teased him while pulling his tongue out.