Jay
I'm Rotten to the Core!

--__***__--

Mal starts to walk over to a baby to take the lollipop out of its hand, I got bored so I told Carlos I was gonna head off. He told me to be careful and waved me off, then told Jay. Jay's is my big brother, and he is very over protective. So before he can argue, I run off and jumped onto some roofs and pipes to get to the pier.

Tomorrow I turn 15 and I can't wait! Jay usually spends all day with me and I look forward to it every year. He's the best big bro anyone could ask for.

I lay back and relax to the sound of the chatter on the streets, and the peaceful shouts of shop owners to stop the younger ones from stealing, and the eerie sound of footsteps on the wood behind me. Wait? Footsteps? I instantly get up and grab my staff from my right boot and press a button. It extends and trip over the person so he's on the ground.

"Hiya Harry" I said smirking. (Wink Wink, IYKYK)

"Why do you have good hearing fish bait?!" He said annoyed that I caught him, again.

"Uma send you to try and find me?" I say, I made my eyes turn into snakes eyes that I inherited from my father. He stayed silent and glared at me. I knew I had my answer.

"Ok, well make sure to tell her you failed... again." I said walking off and smirking. I liked proving myself to people. They all underestimate me.

--__***__--

I walked away to find Jay waiting for me to come back. He had a miserable look on his face.

"JJ? What's up?" I said asking him what's wrong. He looked at me, tears threatening to fall.

"JJ?" I said worried. He pulled me into a hug, and I know something was really wrong, he never showed his true feelings in public.

"Pops, he sent me, Carlos, Evie and Mal to go to school......... in Auradon.

"What?! No, but you can't! Please don't leave me with him! Please don't leave me!" I beg him, but he says he can't and dad already decided for him. I was devastated, but then it got worse, he said he left tomorrow. On my birthday! I just wanted to cry and hug him and beg him to stay, but I couldn't, because of our family. If you showed emotion other than evilness then you were weak, and I was NOT weak.

I just nodded and left to walk back home, trying to bottle up my emotions as best as I could, but I got back home and dad was looking at me with a stupid, and evil smirk. I instantly found myself backing up in the corner because I knew what was going to happen.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️TW⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

He started dragging me by the hair and shoved me into a small cellar at the bottom of the house.

"You, I told you not to show emotion!" He said wiping a tear from my eye, that I didn't know was there, and slapping me across the face, hard.

'I'm sorry' is what I wanted to say, but all I could make out was screams and her started to kick me harder in the stomach and breaking a few ribs.

I was on the floor and I heard a crack of a whip. 2 seconds later the pain came, my back was aching and I eventually passed out from the pain and blood loss.

I'm stopping there because I don't want it to be to graphic and i don't want to bring up issues that some people have <3

--__***__--

Soon I realised it was the middle of the night, i opened the cellar door and made my way up the stairs, trembling. I couldn't stop shaking, 'UGH, WHY AM I SO WEAK! WHY CAN'T I BE STRONG LIKE JAY AND MAL AND CARLOS AND EVIE AND EVERYONE ELSE?! WHY DO I HAVE TO BE WEAK AND GET PUNISHED FOR IT?!' I was thinking as I got ready for bed. While thinking that, I punched the wall, I know it's bad for me but I need to get my anger out and the best way is punching. I honestly don't care about what happens to my hands, I'm used to pain anyway.

I put some of the first aid healing supplies we got from Auradon around my bruises and some bandages around my ribs with a skinny, long piece of wood that I found, and tied that with the bandages to keep my spine straight so my ribs didn't hurt much. Then I put some bandages around my knuckles, since they were bleeding a lot, this was the 5th time this week.

I went to bed like that. Sadly I had gotten used to it.