Dans POV

I was watching Totoro in the living room. A loud roar of thunder came from the sky. Moments after I heard a door slam shut. Phil must've gotten up from the storm.

"Phil? Did you come out of you room?"

I heard no answer.

I decided to pause the TV and look for Phil. I found him in front of his bed room door wrapped in a big blanket. I could hear faint whimper coming from him.

"Phil? Are you okay?"

Phil looked up at me with big blue eyes. He looked terrified. He quickly looked back down at the ground.

"Phil. Come back to the living room."

No answer.

"I'm watching Totoro. It only started 10 minutes ago."

He looked at me with teary eyes and slowly got up. I led him back to the couch.

"Phil, what's wrong? Is it the storm?"

I could tell he was afraid to tell me right now. I laid a protective hand on his shoulder. He seemed to calm down after that. I pressed play on the remote as the Totoro theme song came on. A faint clap of thunder came from outside. Phil jumped. I scooted closer to him to calm him.

After about 15 minutes of watching the movie, I paused it again. Phil looked at me. His eyes were bloodshot and he still looked afraid. It was raining pretty hard.

A flash of lightning flew through the room. Phil immediately jumped next to me practically in my lap. The butterflies flew through me.

"I'm s-sorry." I heard Phil whimper from the inside of his blanket.

"It's okay. You're okay, I'm here."

Thunder was going off in the distance. Phil stared to cry again. I pulled the sheet from his face. Tears streaming down his cheeks. I wrapped the blanket around the two of us and held Phil closer to me. He calmed himself more. He huddled closer to me and I held him tighter as the thunder got closer to us. The butterflies we're going insane now. I then confirmed it.

I loved Phil Lester.

>•<

Like it? Tell me if I should continue. The next chapter is all fluff. <3