She turned her head slowly back to the front, reading her name tag. Mrs. Reid, with a photo of her that looked to be a decade or two old.

"Is something bothering you?" Zaira asked with an obvious attitude, her face full of judgment as she glared at the woman.

"I don't have time for this. I have more parents to meet with and-"

"Okay well you called me. Not the other way around so imma need you to stop acting like we're an inconvenience because we want the other side of the fucking story." Zaira checked her quickly, Mrs. Reid jerking her neck back slightly as she remained quiet.

After two to three minutes of silence and Zaira glaring and plotting in her head the door swung open with force before it slammed loudly, echoing through the quiet hallways.

"There is no need for you to act so violent!" Mrs. Reid glared at Dayvon judgingly as he walked over, anger in his expression. He was now alone, letting True sit outside the door while they handled it.

"You lied on my fucking daughter bitch!" Anger laced in his tone as he stood over her desk. The woman sank back in her chair as she looked at Zaira who was staring up at Dayvon from her seat.

"I-I don't...that was the truth." She looked around nervously, Zaira quietly examining her body language and voice inflection.

"You let some lil white boy call her a nigga and hit her!? Fuck is you thinking? Blaming her for that shit cause she defended herself!?" He got louder, his voice booming against the walls of the office. Zaira's jaw dropped in disbelief, disappointment and disgust written all in her expression.

"I...don't know what she told you but-"

"Fuck that you know!" He shouted making her jump a little and look at Zaira. Dayvon stepped closer to her prompting Zaira to grab his hand and pull him back before he ended up doing something awful.

"I- May have heard it wrong from her tea-"

"Why are you lying? What's his name? Why isn't he here in the office and where is his parents?" Zaira cut her off once more as she sat up a little more in her seat.

"I'm not allowed to disclose that information." She spoke, intimidation was taking over her as she looked back and forth at the two. If only she knew exactly who she attempted to screw over, Mrs. Reid wouldn't have made the grave mistake of lying on True.

"Lies again." Zaira stared her dead in the eyes, her stomach dropping slightly as she took a deep breath.

"His name is Carson.. and I've ready spoken with his-"

"Carson Reid. Right? Your grandson, who's mom is their teacher." Zaira went back to speaking calmly, a mocking smirk on her face as she kept her eyes on her.

"I-."

"And you were about to let that shit slide because he's your blood. You were about to sit here and blame my child because she rightfully so, got upset." Zaira's voice projection grew the more pissed off she became. Dayvon nodding in agreement as he folded his arms across his chest, glaring at her and letting Zaira do all the talking.

"I never intended for that.. I made sure he got his repercussions!"

"You called me. Made me come up here and tried to blame MY DAUGHTER for being violent when really it was yo racist big faced dumb ass grandson. And- you know what. I'm withdrawing.. withdraw her right fucking now." Zaira lost her temper and stood up, Dayvon's smirk growing. He loved when she was mad, it turned him on.