" You know how much I love you Anika?" Kentrell asks me.

" I know it's alot, but not more than I love you", I say, getting out of bed, going into my bathroom so I could freshen up.

" Nah I love you way more, you my everything", he says, I could tell he was smiling.

" Ken, I miss you so much", I say sighing, fixing my hair in the mirror.

" You gon show me how much you missed me when you come see me?" He asks, his tone seductive.

" Baby how are we gonna do that at the prison?" I ask him laughing, putting on my lip gloss.

" I got ways, just be ready for me to wear yo lil ass out," he says.

" Hmm... we'll see", I say laughing causing him to smack his lips.

" Just fa that, ima make sure you won't be able to walk outta that bitch when we done", he says laughing.

"  We shall see, I gotta go babe, I'll see you this weekend possibly ", I say preparing to end the call, Von was starting to blow my phone up.

" Nick wait, can you put some money on my books?" He asks, quickly.

" Sure of course, I'll send the funds to Ben Right now ", I say to him.

" Thank you Barbie for everything, I love you", he says in a sincere tone.

" I Love you too Ken", I say softly, the call finally ends.

I feel a little sad because I missed him, I loved that man so much. What he wouldn't know would hurt him,  For once in my life I wasn't going to hold myself back anymore. Last night with Dayvon made me feel something I haven't felt in a long time, ALIVE.  I lived in the moment and didn't even think of the consequences.  He made me feel good, wanted. I wanted that. No, I needed that.  I wasn't ready to let that go anytime soon. I placed my phone on my dresser, wrapped in my pink blanket as I run out of my room, down the stairs,  the hallway, unlocking my door quickly as I see Dayvon standing there dressed in another fly ass outfit, with flowers and other bags in his hand, some on his arms.

" Took you long enough ma", he says smiling,  handing me the large bouquet of Pink and Red Rose's.

" Oh, their beautiful Von", I say smiling, admiring the beautiful visual of the flowers.

" I'm glad you like em,  I ain't know which ones to pick", he says as he comes inside of my home.

" Let me put these in some water then we can go to my room", I say smiling,  rushing over to the kitchen to grab a Vase.