6.First Day

Twinkle stretched lazily on her bed.It was 5:30 in the morning.She got up from bed and disappeared in the bathroom to get a shower.

She wore a red colour anarkali and made her hairs in a messy bun before entering the kitchen.She spent next ten minutes looking around for things she would need to make breakfast.

Getting up early and preparing breakfast wasn't new to Twinkle.She had been doing this her whole life

Kunj hasn't came out of his room and she had no Idea what he usually preferred for breakfast.
She decided to make aloo paratha and looked for curd and found it in refrigerator

Kunj woke up to the smell of aloo Parathas coming from kitchen to his room.The smell was so heavenly that he heard his stomach grumble as soon as the aroma hit his nostrils.

Before going out he thought to call his mother .He...llo he hears her sleepy voice from other side.

K-Mom how's Ansh?

A-Good morning to you too.Ansh is fine and he is still sleeping.I will bring him there at lunch time.Is that ok with you?

K-Ok,bye see you soon mom.
He hung up the call before she could ask him anything regarding last night and made his way into bathroom.

Twinkle was flipping the paratha onto the frying when she heard Kunj's door being opened.As she turned around she met with a still sleepy looking Kunj.He was wearing his sweatpants and t-shirt.His hairs were messy and she wondered how could he look so handsome when he came straight out of his bed.

'Good morning ', she greeted him with a warm smile and all she got in return was a low 'Morning' from him.He took a seat on breakfast counter with newspaper in his hands

T-I made breakfast, would you like to have some?
She thought to initiate a conversation.
Though Kunj was hungry for the food she prepared,he felt slightly irritated by her question. It seemed like she was unnecessarily being too sweet to him.

"Sure ",he answered without bothering to look at her.

Twinkle sighed and returned her attention towards the paratha before placed them on a plate with curd.She pulled out the jug of fresh orange juice which she prepared and poured it in glass.

She placed them on table and earned a feeble 'Thanks' from him.She thought he wouldn't be comfortable if she took a seat near him so left him to eat alone and started cleaning kitchen counter.

The food that Twinkle cooked was delicious.Tara rarely cooked and after her death,Kunj limited his breakfast to just a cup of coffee before going to office.

He thought if Twinkle could cook so well he wouldn't mind having breakfast every morning.

He wanted to compliment her but decided against it.He thought it will look like he was being too friendly with her and he didn't want that.He silently finished his food before grabbing the plate from table to wash it.

T-You can leave it.I will wash them,she suggested but something triggered within him and he snapped at her

K-Look Twinkle,you don't have to try impressing me.I don't need your help in each and everything.I don't like others doing my job.
He dropped the wahed plate on the counter with loud sound making her flinch.Kunj dashed into his room banging the door behind gim.

Twinkle stood there thinking what she did to make him so angry,just in matter of seconds.She didn't feel like eating after that.She went back to her room and decided to arrange her clothes.By the time she done unpacking and arranging her things she was hungry.She grabbed the food and went back in her room.She sat on the wind from where she could see the whole city and it felt amazing.