the hybrid.

HII!! IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS STORY IN FOREVER. I REALLY DIDN'T HAVE ANY LIKE ENERGY TO UPDATE IT 😭

Sam's pov:

one day after school I walked home to see this light shining in an alleyway I then heard a scream. I quietly ran over to the bright shining light to see a book on the floor. I looked around to make sure nobody was setting up a prank. I then grabbed the book and ran home. Once I got home I went into the bathroom and opened the book.

"if you want a friend please do this. one turn on ur tap water and turn on the lights in the room ur in after that take off any shoes or anything that is a device. Then repeat this 3 times. "Come out, come out, come out." then ur friend should appear."

I get curious and I do what the book said. "Come out, come out, come out." Suddenly the book starts glowing again and I throw it. I get terrified because the door is shut and he appears. HES NAKED. ? "where are your clothes!!" I yell looking away "oh I'm sorry dear, but there's clothes in this world?" omfg his voice was deep "yes!!" he laughed. I looked down and I saw half of his dick. ITS THAT FUCKIN BIG?! i ran out of my bathroom and grabbed a pair of pants and a shirt that was way too big on me. I throw it at him and he changes he then hugs me and I hugged him back.

~~

The tall guy is laying in-between my thighs. I start playing with his hair n he shuts his eyes. he is breathing slowly. It was so calming. I smile n he opens his eyes laying on his stomach. he scoots up n lays his head on my chest. his hands behind me. I smile n rub his back.

~~

Colby's pov.

I'm laying on this humans chest. his breathing and heartbeat was very calming. he also was rubbing my back, after 12 minutes he stops rubbing my back n I look up. he was sleeping. I smile and sit up. I get on the other side of him picking him up and placing him on my lap. I lay back and his legs go in-between mine. his head on my chest and his small hands on the side of me. I put my hands on his back and start rubbing. soon I fall asleep.

                          ☆
Third person. (Nobody's pov)

Sam wakes up. he felt comfortable. he looked up and saw colby. he blushes and lays his head back down. suddenly Colby's hands start moving on Sam's back. sams eyes widen. "Your awake?" Sam remarked. "yep." Colby added. Sam smiles n sits up. Colby does the same but instead of getting out of bed he put on a show, Sam stood up and checked him and his bfs dms.

(Dms!)
___________

__________________Sam's pov

__________________
Sam's pov.: TW: sh, r!@ep, tried attempt.

I stare at the message n drop my phone. I drop to my knees and start getting dizzy. Tears start filling my eyes. i start shaking and I turn to my drawer. I open it and grab the blade hiding in all my stuff. suddenly I get pulled back he pins me to the bed n takes the blade. I try and grab it back but he pins my hands above my hands. "The fuck do u think your doing?" I look into his eyes and breakdown into tears. he sighs and puts the blade on the nightstand. he pulls me into a hug and I start crying into his chest.