Once upon a time

A/N: ok guys do before I begin I'm just gonna say that Abhi and Akshu agreed for joint custody without the whole court drama k? Also Abhir knows the truth and well that's it not on to the story.

Abhi was quickly getting ready to go meet his son... His SON after so many years of mourning the loss of his two precious babies he got one of them back, this time he didn't make the mistake of blaming Akshu for everything as he understood that she was hurt and didn't make the right decisions same as he did on that dreadful day. It's true he tried winning his Akshu back but it didn't work and little by little he started falling out of love and just became the person he used to be before meeting Akshu but this time around he had a son who loved him just as much as he loved him, when he went to ask his love to come back to his life she refused adamantly and said that she will be better off with Abhinav. He regretfully left but happy that at least he can look after his son by her side which reminded him that he was getting late to pick up Abhir so he quickly put his watch on and got on his bike to drive to the house he bought for the family

At the birla-Sharma house

"Abhir beta hurry up papa will be here soon!" Akshu shouted to Abhir from downstairs, it had been a few months since Abhimanyu gifted her and her family this house and she was extremely grateful for it. When he came to confess his love for her once again, she declined as she thought she would be much better off with a husband like Abhinav who would never scream at her and would always be nice to her but that didn't mean she still didn't love Abhimanyu, of course she did her whole body, whole soul belonged to him and only him, she may have accepted Abhinav as her husband but their were boundaries she never allowed him to cross such as intimate relations and nicknames were out of the question since her body was only ever touched by one person and the only person she allows to call her Akshu is Abhimanyu as he begged her to at least give him that. She couldn't call him Abhi, no she would never be able to as it had too many bittersweet memories behind that name. When she lived in Kasauli and Abhinav called her Akshu she nearly threw a frying pan at his head. He then realized to never mess with or call her Akshu ever again. "Mumma I'm ready!" Shouted Abhir running down the stairs quickly and she was once again reminded of how much her son was like his father. " stop it Akshu!" She said to herself quietly as she was reminded of her marriage with Abhimanyu "that is behind you now, your thoughts should only be filled with Abhir and Abhinav, no one else" Akshu carried Abhir and took him to the sofa to wait for his father.

A/: so that was the end of this chapter... guys I just wanna say that this chapter was mainly focused on Abhi-Akshu perspectives and how they feel about each other and that's going to be the build-up for the story so this will be how the chapters will be the next few days but nevertheless the drama will start soon. I hoped you guys liked this update and I'll see you next time!