16: A Special Moment

Start from the beginning

"Since we were talking about it, did you even dye dobermans hair?" Wooyoung completely changed the topic, looking from Yeosang to San.

"Oh, well I mean technically yes, but I kept it essentially the same color, its just a tad bit different." San explained happily, glad that the topic was changed.

"Which reminds me, that purple color looks nice Wooyoung." Yunho complimented, earning a hum from the mentioned.

"I'm back." The door suddenly opened, revealing Jongho with a backpack over his shoulders, and large duffel bag in his hands.

"Great, it looks like you were successful." Seonghwa immediately turned his attention to the younger, moving to help him with the bags.

"Yeah, I didn't have any problems, thankfully." Jongho emphasized that last word, taking off the backpack and unzipping it in the process. "I'm glad we could call in that favor to get this stuff and they actually stuck to their word."

"Me too." Seonghwa responded, pulling out many different medical related things from the duffel bag. "This stuff will last us a while. Hopefully."

"I hope so too." Jongho sighed, looking over at the others, eyes lingering longer on those that were injured. "What are we going to do about Yeosang?"

"I don't know." Seonghwa replied in the same manner, looking over at the brunette as well.

Yunho, San, and Wooyoung all looked to one another with a frown. Wooyoung had kind of picked up on the details along the way, but still wasn't entirely sure of the correct story. All he knew was that Yeosang's sense of hearing was rapidly decreasing, and while it could be savaged, the vampire didn't accept that treatment. Wooyoung assumed it would be too risky to go to an actual hospital to receive it. But because of the manner of this last battle, Yeosang's hit an all time low, and the others weren't sure if his lost hearing was even recoverable at this point.

"I'd hate for him to lose his hearing." Yunho commented, frown deepening as he looked at his friend. "I mean, he's strong and resourceful as hell, I'm sure he'd manage just fine. But things would be a lot different, that's for sure."

"I don't understand why we can't just take him to go get help." San muttered, shaking his head as he thought about it more. "We could make sure the place is clear and safe during the entirety of whatever procedure needs to happen. I mean Hongjoong's mentioned before that he has tons of people in the medical business that owe him, so it wouldn't be difficult to find a hearing doctor either."

"I think he's just concerned cause he's quite literally the line between human and vampire." Seonghwa spoke in a solemn manner, turning to look through the bags again. "People don't know how to react knowing that kind of stuff."

"I mean I kinda get it, but he has to know we'd never let him get taken away from us in any kind of way." San continued stubbornly, more concerned about his friend than before now that they were talking about it.

"You can stop talking about me now." Yeosang groaned, sitting up to tiredly look between all of the others.

"We'll leave now." Yunho said in Seonghwa's direction, grabbing San and motioning for Wooyoung to follow him.

In the hallway, Yunho immediately let go of San, giving him a narrowed look.

"Don't you dare listen in." Yunho pointed a finger as he scolded San, who sulked in return.