The Innocent Mistake - 1

Start from the beginning

He remembered the conversation he heard between Jiya and Shashank a few days after he witnessed their love making act.

Flashback:

Shashank was a possessive and short tempered man. He would get irked at Jiya's slightest attention diverted towards other men.

"Shashank.. Wait!!", Divya stepped into his house behind him. They both looked at Sidharth who was sitting in the leaving room and watching a match on television.

"What the hell are you doing? Don't you have studies to attend?", Shashank yelled in anger at Sidharth.

"I.. I am done studying.. bh.. bhaiyya..", Sidharth stuttered knowing how angry Shashank was already.

"You are in 10th grade. Gone are the days when you spent half an hour or 2 on studying. Turn off that bloody television and go inside your room and study.", Shashank yelled causing Sidharth to shiver and turn off the television immediately. Jiya looked at Sidharth with a sorry face but Sidharth always avoided to look at her face after that incident because it reminded the details of it.

Shashank glared at Jiya before storming inside his room.

"Shashank, listen to me..", Jiya's focus was now on Shashank and ran behind him. Sidharth looked at her close the door through the corner of his eyes.

Without his own knowledge, the curiosity in him made him walk towards the door to eavesdrop on them.

"Stop it Jiya. Leave me.", Shashank yelled.

"No, I won't. I want to hug you.", She revolted.

"Then go hug your Sameer..", Shashank yelled.

"Shashank, Sameer is just my school friend. He is like my brother. In fact, in my 7th grade I tied him Rakhi as well.", Jiya explained.

"Go remind this to your Sameer because he must have forgotten it. He was being all touchy and as a man, I know it wasn't a brotherly touch.", Shashank said.

"What? I.. I wasn't.. I am clueless.. if that is true then I promise I will never talk to him as well.", Jiya promised.

There was some silence. Sidharth looked through the keyhole now.

"Stop crying Jiya..", Shashank said.

She starts wiping her tears which makes Shashank feel guilty for scolding her.

"Look Jiya, you must be thinking that I am acting like a possessive freak but I am not. I am just being protective. Men are like dogs, they hate when someone want to cross their territory. He was crossing his line and entering into my territory, which unleashed the dog in me. I reacted because you are mine. I don't want to lose you.", Shashank said cupping her face.

"I love you", she said. Sidharth gulped a huge lump down his throat when he saw their lips locked.

"How can you think that I will leave you? I have given myself entirely to you, isn't that a big proof that I am going to stay with you for life?", Jiya asked.

Shashank nodded his head and kissed her hungrily again.

"I want you.. Now!", She commanded panting heavily. Those words had hardly left her mouth when Shashank had finished unzipping her dress.

Sidharth's face heated up when he saw Shashank squeeze Jiya's twins making her moan in pleasure. He couldn't find enough strength to stand and watch them repeat the entire act he had witnessed earlier. He quickly moved towards his room and locked the door.

Flashback ends

"Please Sidharth. Don't stop talking to me. I won't ever push you away again. I will do everything you say.", Sana pleaded shaking his hand which was still resting on his lap.

"Close your eyes.. and don't open it", he commanded holding her hands and looking at her plump lips. She nodded and obliged. He leaned in and sucked her whole petal-like lips into his mouth which made her gasp. His grip on her hand tightened when she squirmed a little.

Soon for a strange reason, she liked the unknown feeling. She had goosebumps when he started chewing her lower lip. Her lips parted involuntarily allowing him to explore the insides of her mouth. When he left her lips to catch a breath, he saw her panting with her eyes still closed. His eyes moved towards her chest which heaved up and down due to panting.

"Uhh!!", She gasped when his shivering hands gently landed on her breast. He looked up at her face, she was still having her eyes closed while she bit her lips forgetting to breathe. He slowly proceeded to caress the soft mounds and kneaded them over her shirt which made her moan and squirm.

"Do you want me, Sana?", He asked holding back her hand in his.

She opened her eyes and nodded yes not knowing that there was another meaning to the question than the innocent version she knew off.

.
.
.

Sana got down from the auto rickshaw and slowly limped to the main door.  She pulled out the spare key from her bag and unlocked the door. Her parents were both working so there was no one to ask why she was limping. She went into her room and closed the door. Walking to her bed, she curled up on it covering herself with the duvet.

"Sanaaa.. Sanaaa..", Sana's mother, Priya called her but there came no answer.

10 minutes later, her mother pushed open the door of her room. It was pitch dark inside.

"Sana?", She called panicking that probably her daughter wasn't home.

"Hm", came a meek voice which made Priya sigh a breath of relief.

"Why are the lights off?", She turned on the lights. Sana sat up silently leaning her back on to the bed's head rest. Her school uniform was still on while the duvet covered her lower half of the body.

"It's 9pm and you still haven't changed your school uniform? Are you alright?", Priya asked placing her hand on Sana's forehead and realised that she was running a fever.

"Oh dear! You have a fever. Come I'll help you change your clothes and then will get you food to eat so that you can take some medicine and sleep.", Her mother said pulling out her comfortable home clothes from her wardrobe.

"No maa. I will change myself.", Sana muttered.

"Hmm.. fine. I'll get you your dinner and medicine.", Priya agreed and left the room.

Sana gasped feeling sore between her legs while trying to get down from the bed. She recalled the event from afternoon which happened behind the closed door of Sidharth's room.

His touch on her body, the unknown mixed feelings and thoughts she had while he did things to her, the pain he inflicted on her before she found herself drowning into a state of nothingness, the intense burst of tingling sensations inside her. His horrendous facial expression when he saw blood spots on his bedsheets. His regrets and countless apologies for hurting her. Her leaving his home feeling embarrassed of exposing her body to him.

All the above thoughts replayed as she changed herself into her home clothes. She got back into her bed before her mother came with food. Though it had been hours since she ate her last meal, she didn't have appetite for eating. Her mother mistook her silence for effects of being ill and left her after giving medicine.

________

To be continued ❤️❤️

It's a need of the story else I restrain writing such contents. Please forgive me if I have made any mistakes or caused discomfort to any reader.