"Bonjour, bienvenue dans"
(Hello, welcome in)

"Fancy" Zenitsu whispered as he looked around

"Bonjour" Uzui greeted the lady in the counter. (Hello)

Zenitsu looked at Uzui surprised.

"What?" He asked with a confused look

"You speak french?" Zenitsu asked

"Yeah, I thought it was a cool language when I was young, so I went to a bunch of different classes to learn it"

"That's so cool" Zenitsu smiled

"Would you like to look at the menu. Nous avons un spécial pour les couples mariés." (We have a special for married couples)

Zenitsu grew red. He for sure understood what that meant without knowing the language"

"Oh, nous ne sommes pas mariés" Uzui chuckled. (Oh, we're not married)

He couldn't blame her for assuming that due to the way Uzui and Zenitsu were with each other. Plus, they were pretty far from where they actually lived, so they were complete strangers.

"Je suis vraiment désolé! Je ne voulais en aucun cas t'offenser!" The girl said, apologizing (I am really sorry! I didn't mean to offend you in any way!")

"C'est bon" Uzui smiled (It's okay)

After that mess, they ordered and sat down. Zenitsu was still sort of embarrassed.

"Are you ok, Zen?" Uzui asked, a bit concerned about what was bothering him

"Yeah, just that I didn't realize we acted so much like a couple"

"Oh, you understood that part?"

"It was sort of obvious, plus the tip of your ears got red when she said it"

Uzui chuckled, a bit embarrassed that his body always reacted that way. Their waitress came by with the food and coffee they ordered.

"Here you go," She said. Her voice was soft, and she had a smile on her face. "Call me if you need anything else" she spoke again, bowed and left

They looked at their plates, and Zenitsu's eyes sparkled once more. He loved desserts, ice cream, candy, coffee, basically anything that was sweet. Zenitsu got three things to eat and a drink. A pair of Chocolate-and-Pistachio Biscotti, Tiramisù without alcohol, a few Cannoli, and a cappuccino.

Uzui just got one dessert and a coffee. He wasn't really hungry. He got a hazelnut panna cotta and a cappuccino. Uzui looked over at Zenitsu, who was taking pictures of the food. He looked down at his own food, and Zenitsu took a picture of Uzui. Uzui looked up, and Zenitsu hid the phone and smiled.

"What was that for?" Uzui asked, but he couldn't hide the smile that appeared on his face

"Memories" Zenitsu smiled, "I want to remember all the little things we did because they matter" his smile grew wider

Uzui couldn't help the feeling that rose in his chest. His heartbeat increased, and it felt like it was going to explode out of his chest. His ears got red again, and he could feel his face heat up.

Zenitsu chuckled but didn't say a word. Zenitsu took a bite of his Biscotti and hummed.

"That's pretty good" He said. It was not what he expected when he ordered it, but it was still a good dessert. It was crunchy, and it was pretty sweet, so he liked it a lot. Zenitsu was pretty excited for the Tiramisù because he loved coffee, and a coffee flavored dessert should taste great. He took his spoon and took a piece of the small cake. He took the spoon to his mouth and stopped mid way. Uzui was mad, staring at him, and he was confused.