"it's kinn, he's coming "  said vegas, turning only his head to answer pete, darkness covering his eyes in a look that pete has never seen before, or maybe he did... once, back in the very first days he saw him.. back when he first started to get intrigued by him.

pete felt like his body went cold in seconds upon hearing vegas's answer.
kinn.... kinn called.. kinn is going to come here and the thing pete mostly dreaded was going to happen .

the war between the two families was going to break loose.

----------------

kinn stormed into the mansion with furry, Porsche followed him as fast as possible as he went to his office on the second floor, kinn kicked the door open and went straight to his desk drawer pulling his Glock 34 from its sheath and checking the magazine for the bullets before he slid it behind his back, he was seeing red and Porsche could feel the heat of his anger from across the room so he watched him quietly, he knows better than to approach kinn in the heat of the moment.

kinn moved to the large painting on the wall and removed it to show a safe, he punched a couple of numbers before it was opened and he pulled some papers and something Porsche couldn't identify from a far, a frown came to his face as kinn slid the thing and the papers inside his jacket pocket before taking a pocket knife and slide it in his socks.

"should i go charge up too?" asked Porsche without letting any expression on his face .

kinn moved closer and looked him dead in the eye, and without saying anything he walked past Porsche and left the office

"CHAN" Kinn called out on the top of his lungs as he walked to Pete's room and kicked the door open, chan came following him inside the room in seconds after the call, kinn kept rampaging through the room, from the closet to the desk to his bed drawers he didn't leave anything unturned

"what are you looking for khun?" said chan as he watched kinn fuming with anger and destroying Pete's room in the process of his search.

kinn didn't answer but stopped short "fuck, mother fucker" he murmured under his breath.

Porsche walked into the room carefully looking at the destruction kinn created as he stood in the middle of the room panting with his hands on his lower waist, his eyes full of fire and the anger pheromones filling any space he walked by .

"chan, gather the guards, only the loyal and quiet ones, the ones that have been here since pa was here" said kinn as he walked out of pete's room and went down stairs fuming.

chan and Porsche looked at eachother before they both followed kinn down stairs one going to the guards and the other to kinn's chess room that his father used to sit in for hours no end .

-------------

chan stood by the door waiting for kinn to let him in to fill him in on instructions,the men kinn asked for all ready and standing by.

finally after 15 minutes of waiting Porsche opened the heavy old oak wood door to allow only chan in, chan walked in and stood to look at kinn sitting in the dark on the old dark blue sofa next to the chess board his father used to play with, kinn was still very angry as chan can barely see in the darkness

" Chan "  kinn finally spoke making both Porsche and chan tense up with how cold and harsh his voice is

" we are going to raid the minor family house, what's going to happen in this night shall never be known by any other soul out of the group of guards coming with us" chan figured this much by himself already, also he has a strong feeling that this is highly related to pete, kinn's supposed omega, chan looked at Porsche when he thought about the leader omega, seeing what expression he had on his face, and true to his thoughts he had a very disturbed look, chan eyes went back to kinn.