chapter 2

"P'peeeete!!!" a yell came from vegas room door woke them both up, the sun high on their faces .

"what the fuck is going on" muttered vegas under his breath obviously upset at waking up this way, and before they could register more of themselves a heavy weight jumped itself on them on the bed made them scream in agony and surprise.

"macau!!" yelled vegas angrily but his little brother ignored him completely and proceeded to sneak his arms around to hug pete tighter.

"i thought i won't be able to see until i come back from my school trip next Monday but you're here!" said macau as he giggled for finally being able to secure his arms around his brother's lover, totally ignoring his brother that was huffing in annoyance on the other side of the bed while he lied in the middle of them two.

"turns out hia was keeping you here all for himself" macau gave his brother a dirty look then went back to look at pete " if I didn't go down to the kitchen in the perfect time and saw auntie putting two glasses of juice on the tray i wouldn't have even known! i would have left without seeing you P!!" .

"for god's sake macau it's stil-" vegas stopped to check the time "still 8 in the morning, it's too damn early for your whining" said vegas as he covered his eyes with his forearm and ignoring the light kick he received from his younger brother.

pete giggled at the two brothers and held his arms up to hug macau back and pat his head " I'm sorry but i did ask about you last night and your brother said you were out with your friends and you'd comeback late so I didn't come to your room later in the night, letting you rest after your fun night" smiled pete so brightly .

macau gasped and looked at his brother "lies!! i was in my room playing videogames all afternoon and evening! that's why you didn't even send for me for dinner i knew you won't just suddenly stop nagging me about videogames and you actually did it to keep p'pete all to yourself!!" both pete and macau looked at vegas accusingly now.

vegas paid their looks no attention as he reached for pete and pushed his brother arms away and pulled pete closer to him "it's a lesson to you so now you know how playing games more than the normal amount will make you lose moments in life.. like the moments you'd have spent with pete if you had actually went down and let go of the controllers" his words quite convincing if they both didn't know him better

"what? he would keep you all for himself if i had called him down yesterday just like he's doing right now!" said vegas after he saw the way pete was looking at him as he sat up on the bed, sleep long gone from his eyes now

"so you decided to keep him all for YOURSELF huh?" argued macau back as he too sat up on the bed "you already have him every time he's here why are so stingy about a few minutes I'd take? isn't it enough for you all the time you're taking him in?"

"no it's not enough! it's never enough" said vegas as he pulled pete that now was sitting on the bed with the two brothers, laughing at their silliness, so he didn't expect to be pulled by the neck by his lover and receive a deep sniff kiss to his cheek, that made him blush .

"so cute" squealed macau and threw himself at pete again but that only earned him additional kicks from his brother.

"that's it get off, get off, out now out!"

macau was not planning on moving an inch even while he hugged pete tightly despite his brother attempts to break them apart, if it wasn't for macau phone ringing they would have never stopped arguing

"shit, the guys are already here i need to leave" said macau as he scrambled from the bed "I'll see on Monday hia! P'peeeete I'll see you next time you are here" macau waved them goodbye quickly and left for his school trip that would last a few days but he managed to steal a peck from Pete's cheek before he ran off, that got vegas furious however and since his brother has ran out already he only had pete to get his anger out on so he grabbed him and pushed him down the bed and started kissing the place his brother kissed as well as anywhere he could reach on Pete's face and neck, strong mouthful kisses that got pete squeal from under him.