SOUL•COUPLE: TWELVE

• One In Mind Pt.2 •

—+×+—

Taehyun has finally settled himself on the couch after restlessly pacing around the living room because of a certain someone's shenanigans. But at least, he now knows Beomgyu is okay which instantly calms down his intense feelings from just now.

He lets his back hit the soft pillow of the couch behind him as he sighs. His now communicating with Beomgyu through their minds while the other is probably across a whole universe away from him.

Is it because of their soulmate bonds? If so, damn this is quite a strong bond for sure. Not only have they come to each other's universe randomly but also switching consciousness as well as talking through each other's mind.

Was this explained in the book? He doesn't remember seeing anything about it. Possibly, there is another book specifically for it that might say something about these events they're going through. He doesn't know but he hopes that there must be some explanation somewhere.

"Hey, Taehyun? You're still there?"

Taehyun perked up after hearing his honey's deep smooth voice that sounds like a lullaby in his head.

"Yeah, I'm still here. Somehow."
He chuckles. Beomgyu joins in too which Taehyun can't help but to coo at the soft noises that was like music to his ears.

"Today is quite the day, huh? Having our souls switch and everything."

"Indeed it has been an eventful day."

"Since I already told you about my kidnapping, mind telling what you did in my body? Did you go to the dinner?"

"Oh yeah! About that, it's seems I've gotten to know more about you."

"Really? How so?"

Beomgyu sang with intrigued.

"Well, after I was placed inside your body, I was immediately ordered by your friend Yeonjun to tackle this man, named Harold Luven. But when I successfully did so, I was revealed that he had already been taken by you but didn't want to tell the world yet because 'you want to show off to everyone you've done it'. I quote that from Harold himself since he said that you want to do it that way. I'd say, you're quite cunning than I thought, Devil's Red Wine."

"Please don't call me that. It's very cringey."

Beomgyu grimaced embarrassed which made Taehyun laughed.

"So you do know about that title."

"I do but I don't want to acknowledge that as me. I'm just doing what I can to stay on top, that's all. To survive. You know what I mean."

"I do and I'm proud of you for standing strong."

"Wow. Thanks, dear."

Beomgyu thanked with a gentle voice. Taehyun heart skips a beat from that as he feels his face becoming warm.

"Also thank you for going through the trouble at the dinner. I hope you were not troubled by anyone."