Chapter 11

Before we start I just wanna say I'm sorry for not updating the story in quite some time but I'm back now so expect fast updates. Thank you so much or reading and supporting!

They all landed in Jeddah around 7pm for the Saudi Arabian GP and drove all together to the hotel. When they arrived to the hotel Carlos' dad was there waiting for him.

Carlos sr: Hola hola

Carlos jr: Hola papa (He said greeting him with a hug)

Carlos sr greeted Caco and Charles then he approached Sara.

Carlos jr: Papa this is Sara she's our friend and she's also Ferrari's new lawyer.

Sara: It is a pleasure to meet you (She tells Carlos sr while shaking his hand)

Carlos sr: The pleasure is all mine, I didn't know Ferrari hire such pretty lawyers

Sara chuckles

Carlos jr: PAPA!

Carlos sr: What? I'm not blind

Charles: I'm going to go up to my room to settle in 

Sara: Yeah, I should do that too

Carlos jr: Let's all meet back here and go out to dinner

Everyone agrees and follows the plan.

After around 40 mins, Sara makes her way over to Carlos' room to check if he's done, as she goes to knock the door she hears two voices arguing. It wasn't her intention to eavesdrop but their voices were too loud. It sounded like Carlos was arguing with his dad.

Carlos sr: You can't just disappear Carlos you have to talk to Isa.

Carlos jr: I've been busy 

Carlos sr: Then invite her to your races

Carlos jr: I don't need any distractions

Carlos sr: Listen you can't keep acting like this, we are friends with her family and you can't ruin our relationship with them because of your mood Carlos.

Sara starts to think who Isa is, and then she decides to knock the door.

Carlos jr opens the door and looks at her from up to down.

Carlos jr: Que bella

Sara: Grazie, are you ready to go?

Carlos jr: Vamos

They both go down to the lobby where they meet Charles and Caco, they then all get in a car and go to dinner.

Carlos: Reservation under Sainz

Waiter: Table for four, Right sir?

Carlos: Yes 

They all make their way to the table and order their food.

Charles: So Sara, what's the whole situation with Marco

Sara: Well there isn't much you don't know, we dated for a while but he has always been possessive and not the good type, the only problem is that he is capable of things you can't even imagine when he is in Italy. Anyways enough about, Carlos why don't you tell me about Isa.

Carlos looks at her in shock and says: What?!

Sara: I overheard you talking to your dad when I came to check on you before dinner

Carlos: Oh, well it's complicated

Sara: Isn't everything?