Fight club

The boys all followed Regulus and he followed Evan to their room. They knew something was about to go down.

Regulus pushed Evan "why the fuck did you tell her?"

Evan pushed him back "the real question is why didn't you tell her?"

Regulus could feel his mark burning through his shirt "you just told her so you could have a chance with her"

He nodded "I've loved her for years , you want to just come in and ruin everything, that's not fair and I won't let you do it"

Regulus scoffed "no you don't get some claim over her, you think you're the only boy who's loved her?"

"Regulus you don't love her how I do, that's why I told the dark lord I'd do anything as long as I had the free choice of marriage, you're weak you couldn't do it, that's why you're being forced to marry"

Regulus lunged "don't call me weak" Barty had held him back just before he punched him.

Theo got in between both of them "you both realize that she is a person right? Besides being a women she is a person, with feelings and a mind, you both can't just fight over like she's some shiny toy."

He wasn't done he turned to Evan "it wasn't your place to talk about Regulus's engagement especially because you did it out of a place of jealousy not because you really cared about her"

He faced Regulus now "you're being selfish, you know if you don't complete the task he ask of you, you will have to marry that other women"

"I cant kill someone Theo" Regulus finally confessed.

Barty loosened his grip "Evan wouldn't be a terrible man to Emory"

He nodded "I just wanted these last years before everything changed"

Evan stepped closer "I'm sorry mate, it was fucked up for me to tell her, it wasn't my place and I'm sorry"

Evan walked out, he also needed to apologize to Emory. He had to apologize for a lot of things.

He knocked on the door. Violet answered it "I don't want to talk to you"

"Good im not here to talk to you, I'm here to talk to Emory"

She slapped him across the face.

He took it "she's locked inside the restroom" she walked out.

He knocked on the restroom door "Emory, it's Evan"

"Leave me alone" he could tell she was crying. Hell he wanted to start crying. He was a terrible person.

"Please Emmy I can't leave until you let me in"

After awhile he heard the door unlock. She was still in her white dress, her face was red from crying and the tears were still rolling down her face.

To his surprise she put her head on his chest and just started crying. He held onto her tightly, he'd do anything to protect her.

He carried her like a baby to the bed, he carried her like a baby the entire night and she cried.

"It's okay Emory"

She shook her head no "none of this is okay, I've ruined everything"

He rubbed her arm "no you didn't, you could never"

"Violet won't talk to me"

"That's my fault, I shouldn't have slept with her"

She shook her head no "I kissed you, that wasn't fair to her"

"A kiss means nothing" he lied that kiss between them meant everything.

"You don't mean that" she argued

"I do, people kiss all the time, you kissed McLaggen"

She hated hearing his name "you've kissed every girl our year"

He laughed "piss off"

"I ruined my friendship with Regulus"

He kiss the top of her head "you got your feelings involved that's a perfectly normal thing, a lot of people fall for their best friends, I fell for you"

"You didn't fall for me, you want an heir"

He felt very offended "oh you think that is what this is? I want to put a baby inside of you?"

"You're a man of duty Evan, I've always admired that about you"

He brushed her hair out of her face "you're drunk, there's no way you actually believe that shit"

She turned around and sat on his lap facing him, she ran her fingers through his hair. "You'd be my top choice in marriage"

"Liar you cried for hours over Regulus being engaged"

She rolled her eyes "I cried because everyone is a liar, and because I thought Regulus would have never lied to me but he kept such a huge thing away from me"

"Oh so you dont fancy him?"

She leaned closer to him "shhh, we aren't talking about that, how can you have me sitting right on top of your cock, my breast on your chest and my face right in front of yours and still talk about another man?"

He laughed and put his hands on her hips "it's not right, you're drunk and a mess"

"Who is he marrying?"

He shrugged "it's kind of a deal, if he doesn't do a certain thing then he gives up his choice in marriage"

"What's the thing?"

He shook his head no "I can't tell you, I've already hurt him tonight"

She groaned "what about you?"

He chuckled "oh I did the thing, nothing was going to stand in my way of marrying you one day Emory Flawley"

She blushed and kissed his cheek "let's get married this summer"

He kissed her cheek now "we still have one more year at Hogwarts"

"You know you haven't even dated me what if one day I'm your girlfriend and you miss the chase and no longer want me?"

He laughed, he didn't know that she was this lost when it came to how he felt towards her "I hate the chase so much Emmy, I wish I was already with you, I don't think we'd run into that problem"

She smiled and held his face "oh Evan Rosier, you're so handsome and sexy and you say all the right things to me, I want to have all your babies"

He laughed and laid her down fully "it's time for you to go to bed"

"Stay with me"

"Okay give me a second" he went inside the restroom and got her water and dragons claw for the pain she was going to face tomorrow morning

"Drink up princess" she refused for awhile but eventually she did.

He went inside the restroom and when he came back out she was already knocked out.

He moved her hair out of her face and started removing her make up. She was so beautiful. Perfect in his eyes.

He pulled the blanket over her and kissed her forehead before heading out. He couldn't be there when she wasn't sober. It hurt.