Well Matt I can guarantee you that you never getting it back

?

What do you mean?

You hockey players are truly dumber than a bag of rocks

I smiled at my phone screen as I saw the gray typing bubbles appear, then disappear. Though Matt didn't know that I was currently wearing the sweatshirt he had left at my apartment, I for sure wasn't giving it back to him.

It made me chuckle that he had no idea what I was talking about, but oh well. He'll figure it out when I take a majority of his sweatshirts and he's asking me where they all went.

The sweatshirt in particular was a black Minnesota Wild sweatshirt with the primary logo printed front and center, then the number twelve sat on where the right collarbone would be.

Sure, the sweatshirt reeked in a mixture of cologne and sweat, but it made me smile every time I thought about who was wearing this before I was.

My phone started to vibrate as Matt was trying to FaceTime me while I was playing a game on my phone, alone on the couch.

I accepted the call and a grainy, but visible moving image of my sweet, loving boyfriend was on my phone screen in his car.

"Hey!" exclaimed Matt.

I smiled. "Hi!" I responded, trying to match his energy he emanated off of his greeting.

He giggled. Nothing was awkward since what had happened last night. Matthew just can't get enough of me.

"You look tired," Matt mentioned.

I nodded my head. "Been cleaning and editing photos, that's all I did. While listening to the Iowa Wild game," I responded with a subtle yawn in my breath.

He chuckled, then his eyes widened. "Oh! I have some news!" He exclaimed. "But wait...is that what I think it is?"

I blinked, confused as to what he was even talking about since he spat out two things at once.

"What?" I asked him.

He squinted as his face appeared closer to the camera. "Is that my sweatshirt?" He asked.

I glanced down at my chest, then back at the camera. "No," I responded. "This is just one I got from The Hockey Lodge a year or so ago," I lied.

He smirked. "I'm pretty sure they don't sell sweatshirts with numbers on the collarbone," he said. "Especially when it says the number twelve, and I wear the number twelve,"

I sighed. "Fine, yes. It is yours," I said with a smile on my face.

"Ha! I knew it!" He exclaimed before his face got more relaxed. "You can have it. It looks better on you than it does with me," he said with a wink.

I blushed softly. "Awh,"

He chuckled. "Anyways. I have important news. You'll love it," he said.

I was already intrigued, not caring whether it was good or bad. Although it was probably good because of Matt's tone and that he said that I'd love the news he had for me.

"Go on," I said.

He sighed, then smiled again. "They're bringing me back up to Minnesota," he said.

My eyes widened as my jaw dropped slightly. "Seriously?! That's awesome!" I exclaimed. "I'm so happy for you!"