Amane stood up from the couch, making his way to the kitchen and wrapped his arms around her waist as he rested his chin on top of her shoulder. "Smells good..." He sighed in satisfaction as the savory aroma filled his nose. "Honestly, you're such a great cook..." He complimented.

Y/n giggled. "I would prefer the term that I know how to cook instead of how great I am." She was flattered at the way Amane commented on her cooking but Y/n thought it was decent. Y/n could feel him breathing against her ear as her heart skipped a beat at the sudden temparature.

"You'd make such a good wife, you know that~" Amane tightened his hug around her, whispering in a husky voice. Y/n's face turned red, maybe because of the steam that's coming from the beef or that her boyfriend is teasing her with that damn voice of his. It always made her feel butterflies.

"Do you want to taste?" Y/n asked.

"Taste what? You?" Amane smirked.

"What? No, I meant the food." Y/n gestured at the cream stew, taking a scoop using a spoon as she raised it to Amane to feed him.

"Oh, I thought so otherwise." Amane sweat-dropped, he must admit that he was kind of disappointed. He opened his mouth to get a taste of the stew, then humming in satisfaction when he ate it. Y/n reached over to ruffle his hair. "I'll sure do miss you and your cooking when I go to America."

"And you look like a husband being spoiled by the said wife." Y/n added as a relation to his statement that she'll be a good wife. The thought of marriage once again enters her mind, there's nothing wrong about marrying early or late, she's at the age where she can get a job and get married.

Yana married Hachirou when they were both in their 20s so it's normal for Y/n to get married at 21—but that's not the thing she should be worrying about. Has Amane ever thought of marrying her? He did say that he plans to marry her in the future—but when?

Y/n sighed. 'I should let Amane decide on when he plans to get married. I don't want to pressure him, we have plenty of time since we're just in our early 20s—yeah, no need to be pessimistic!' She mentally cheered. 'You two can get married in your 30s if you wanna!'

"Y/n? You've been staring at your food for quite a while, are you alright?" Amane asked in which Y/n was snapped out of trance. The fact that she keeps saying that she's not going to think about marriage and yet she still thinks about it to the point that she had a staring contest with the cream and chicken on top of her rice.

"I'm fine! I guess the food was too hot so~" Y/n picked up a strip of chicken and ate it with a sheepish smile. "By the way, how's your day?"

"It was quite...bizarre." Amane sweat-dropped. Somehow while he was discussing Physics, he ended up telling them the story of his life in relation to that. Students were very hungry about this type of thing, especially when it comes to a teacher's background.

"Wait? Sensei, you have a girlfriend?!" His students asked once Amane ended up telling his personal life.

"Yeah..." Amane chuckled. "I don't see why you guys have to be surprised because of it."

"When did you meet?—" One student asked.

"Five years ago." Amane replied. More students started asking about his girlfriend. "Who confessed first? Both of us at the same time. I asked her out on this school's rooftop during the night."

"That's romantic—"

"You know how teenagers are, they're always a sucker for romance." Amane chuckled, cupping his hands around the mug and took a sip of his tea. There was a particular student who asked him a question that will forever be engraved inside his mind.

𝙎𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙏 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 • amane yugi [♡]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें