"C-Craig?!" I let out my hands to cover my ear but he caught it and pinned it to the bed. It forcing me to face the smug faced Craig. "You look so cute when you're flushtered."

Craig didn't gave me a chance for respond by kissing me again. And now, he even bite my lips gently, make me let out a small moan.

He parted for the second time, but without wasting any time, he use one of his hands to pinned both of my arms above me and with the other hands to grab my face gently. He make me faced to the side and then he bite my ears again and again.

"Ah!" I let out an embarrassing sound because of the new sensation. But he seemed enjoyed it cause he let out a boyish grin.

"You can tell me if it's too much. I know you've never done such thing before." Craig stated before he kiss my neck. Giving me the sensation of pleasure. But I tried my best to hold my voice.

I can tell that he didn't pleased because I hold my voice. But he didn't tell me that. Instead, he slowly suck one spot my neck. And that makes me can't stand it anymore.

"Ah~ C-craig...." I give up, letting Craig attack the skin of my neck over and over. It makes me struggle but his grip was strong enough to make me stay in place.

He trailed lower but my pajamas blocking him from kissing my skin. I let out a giggles while he let out a small growl of disappointment.

"You can unbutton it." I say, giving him a permit.

Craig thinking for a second before asked me such a random question. "From one to three. What number will you choose?"

"Two?" I answered, still confused by what he mean by the question. Probably it just a prank or something so I choose the middle numbet just in case.

"Good answer." He replied and finally release my hands but still leaning forward, more closer since he put his elbow for support. "I'll unbuttoning two button, okay?"

I finally realized by what he mean about those number. But I still got confused. "So why are you ask from one to three? I got more than 3 button on my pajamas."

"Well, I'm afraid if you choose the biggest number, I can't stop myself there." Craig carresed my cheek seriously.

That's makes me feel touched. "Okay ... Two buttons." Hopes that enough.

Craig unbuttoning two upper button of my pajamas. And it's stop right on my chest since the distance between the button are pretty long. I can see Craig staring at my underwear and it made me blushing.

"Pink? Really?" He asked teasingly.

I averted our eyes. "T-that one was bought by my mom!"

He chuckled as he pull the collar of my pajamas, revealing a part of my shoulder.

"Again, you can tell me if it's too much."

Craig started to kissing my bare skin. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him closer as my finger intertwined to his soft hair.

He do more than just a kiss, he sucking it, biting it, leaving me whined and moan softly. He do it over and over until he lay down beside me.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

"I think it's enough for today." He spoke. "Did you enjoy it?"

I nodded as I courage myself to kiss his forehead. "Very."

Craig looks suprised while I make myself busy by pull the blanket to covered us. "We still have time to do anything together tomorrow, so rest well, good night Craig."