"Okay. You don't worry about me. Now go back to sleep. Tomorrow your papa is going to spend his full day with you and Addu. So sleep soon and wake up early. Close your eyes now" i said with a smile.

"Okay, mumma. Goodnight" he said with a smile and closed his eyes. Soon he drifted into deep sleep. I once again kissed his forehead and covered the both kids with blanket and left the room without making any noise. Then i went to my room and layed on bed with a book waiting for my grumpy husband. I was so engrossed in my book that i didn't noticed the sound of opening the door. When i looked up i saw my handsome husband unbuttoning his shirt facing his back to me.

"I already placed your night suit in the washroom. You take a shower while i will bring dinner for you" i said getting up from the bed placing the book on the bedside table.

"I am not hungry" he said without looking at me and went inside the washroom making me huff at his nonchalant behaviour. I shook my head and went downstairs to reheat the food. When i was carrying the food to our room i saw the lights in the study room making me sigh in frustration. I directly went to the study. There is my husband typing something furiously on his laptop. I went near him and placed the food tray on his desk.

"Dev, stop behaving like this" i said with a sigh. Neither he looked at me nor he said anything. I cupped his face with my both palms but he jerked away my arms and got up from the chair walking towards the couch with a file in his hands. I stood their like a statue looking at his stubborn attitude.

"Seriously, Dev? You're behaving like a child when you have two children. Stop behaving like this" i said walking towards him and stood in front of him with a frown. But he didn't even glance at me. His focus is only on the file. I snatched the file from his hand and threw it on the floor making him glare at me with his cold eyes. I shivered under his sharp gaze. He was about to get up from the couch but i immediately sat on his lap with a shy smile and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Get up. Don't make me lose my patience" he said sending death glares at me at the same time he wrapped his arm securely around my waist making me smile at his care towards me.

"Hubby, don't be mad at me hmmm? Please please please" i said with pleading tone thinking that it will melt his heart. But no.....

Hufffff...

He turned his face away from mine while clenching his jaw. I got mad at him for behaving like a child. Without saying anything i bit his jaw hard.

"Hiss... Aashu! What the hell your are doing?" He said while rubbing his jaw glaring at me. I too glared at him.

"Seriously Dev? You're mad at me just because i didn't come with you to our penthouse? From morning to evening you didn't even talk to me at all for this silly reason" i said glaring at him.

"What did you say?" Saying this he tightened his grip on my waist pulling me more closer to him making me gasp in surprise. I gulped when i looked at his angry face.

"For you is it just a silly reason? Do you know how excited i was to spend some alone time with you without the disturbance of the children? I planned a very beautiful romantic date for us in the five star hotel and decorated our whole penthouse to spend a romantic night with you. When i said about my romantic plan to you, you promised me that you will spend the whole night with me.

I thought first we will have our dinner at the hotel then go to our penthouse and spend the whole night in eachothers arms. But when Addu cried to come with us you without any guilt brought all the four children Abhi, Addu, Danvir and Mahir with us changing the romantic date into a family time.

Are you crazy? In that hotel instead of feeding you i had to fed Addu and you fed Abhi, Danvir and Mahir instead of me. My total plan collapsed because of you. Finally Varun and Neha took the opportunity and went to their penthouse to spend their romantic night where as we were baby sitting our and their children the whole night in our bedroom because you promised to the all children that you will read them bedtime stories.