"Yay!" (Y/N) cheered happily. I just sighed, regretted my loss cause I can't punish her.

"Okay, so what you want me to do?" I asked, ready for my punishment. Knowing (Y/N), she probably asked for something easy like send her a photo of mine, say 'good night' on the voice chat, or something else.

There's a silence before she finally spoke. "Wanna sleepover at my place tonight?"

My eyes widened. I forgot that she is unreadable. That's why she always suprised me and I never got bored because of that.

"You mean ... Tonight?"

"Yeah, my mom out for bussiness. So I kinda get lonely here." She replied, poor (Y/N).

"I'll go to your place now after get prepared. What should I bring?"

"Just a change of clothes. Don't worry about dinner, I already cook something!"

"Okay, it's settled then." I look up at the clock, there's one hour before the sun sets. "I'll leave the call now, see you at your place."

"Yay! See you~"

Sleepover at my girlfriend's house? That's the wonderful punishment I ever received.

•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉╯

I knocked on the door then I heard a rushed footstep before the door opened. I found a smiling face of (Y/N). She already wear her pajamas that consist a long-sleeved clothes and a knee-long shorts. God, she's gorgeous even when she wear pajamas.

"Craig~ You came!" She welcomed me in.

"Cause you asked." I can't help but smiling too. "This is the first time I know about your mom out for bussiness. How long until she will come back?"

"She has that bussiness trip around 3 days starting from now. But I know I can survive."

"But you know that you can't survive on your loneliness." I said monotonously, which lead her to be annoyed.

She rolled her eyes. "Just one night, I promised I can sleep alone on the next day."

Well, I don't mind to have sleepover for three days. I was about to say that but she held my hands.

"Come on, I already prepared our dinner."

(Y/N) pulled me to the dining room. I can smell a really nice food. "Hmm, what you cook for dinner?"

"Just a simple dinner, but I add my favorite food in there. Living alone is fantastic, I can do whatever I want." (Y/N) replied as she gesturing me to have a seat. "Here, try some."

I try the food. She told me before that she's not too great at cook. But god, it's taste really good.

(Y/N) look at me, waiting for my respond as her eyes glittering in hope. She's so cute arrrgh! I can't help but I want to tease her a bit.

After swallowing the food. I let out a sigh as I show her a hint of disgust. Her face suddenly turn to a scared one. Pfft!

"Listen, (Y/N) I don't know how to say this...." I tried my best to suppress my laugh and keep my expression.

"I know, maybe we can ordered pizza?" She asked.

I can't hold it any longer, I burst out a laugh. "Pfft! Ahahaha! I'm just joking!"

"Don't try to comfort me like that." oh, maybe I did it too far?

"No, seriously. It taste really good, but honestly I was a little bit hesitant at first since you told me that you aren't good at cook." I denied, choosing my word carefully. She shot me a sad expression and it makes me regret my action for teasing her.