𝟎𝟒

"what the hell is she doing here!" both girls exclaimed at the same time.

"you shouldn't be here." jade pointed.

"neither should you! you weren't invited." mariana retorted.

"jade, mariana's right. i invited her and you kinda just...barged in." tori spoke up.

"shut up, vega!" jade yelled, then turned back to mariana. "you should leave."

"no, you should leave." mariana sneered.

"you're such a brat!" jade exclaimed.

"oh yeah? and you're evil!" mariana yelled.

"i know i am! at least i'm not a shit-talking bitch!" jade yelled back.

"oh yeah? at least my dad gives a shit about me! yours doesn't!" mariana shouted.

jade's facial expression changed. that really hurt her. that hurt her more than any other insult could.

"fuck this and fuck you all. i'm leaving." jade said.

"good. get out of here." mariana squinted.

jade gave her one last look before leaving the vega house and slamming the door behind her.

jade got to her car and got inside. after slamming the door shut, she rest her head on the steering wheel and began crying. jade west never cries, but what mariana said truly hurt her.

mariana knew about jade's life and she knew jade's weaknesses and she just used it against her. she took the knife that she had stabbed jade in the back with once before and dug it even deeper.

now, jade was going to get her revenge.

AUTHORS NOTE
what do y'all think their backstory is??

muah,
lea <3