T.C.B.H 12

I was in shock. I will not mate with either of his sons? After he told me that I can't reject them? I couldn't understand what he was doing.

"Kyle, I picked a mate for you. She comes from wealth and will bring good heirs." The King said looking at Kyle with a dead serious face. Kyle gulped and looked at me before nodding. Ouch.

"Damian, you will have Kya as your mate." That hurt even more. I looked at Kya and she had the biggest smirk on her face. Then I looked at Damian. He was emotionless.

"Why? Why must you do this!?" Damian yelled after a few minutes of silence.

"I'm doing this for the good of the family and the vampire world." The King boomed out. His eyes were red, he was pissed.

"Raven you will leave this place today. You made it clear that you wanted either of them by going as low as trying to kill yourself." The King spat at me with disgust.

I nod and turned around heading out the office, up the stairs, and into my room. As soon as I got there, I didn't shed any tears, I just started to pack everything up. I didn't notice when I stopped packing or when Ethan came into my room. I just sat there not letting any emotion show.

"Raven, are you okay?" Ethan asked me turning my head to face him.

Was I? I didn't know. Maybe I was to much of a shock to feel anything right now. Maybe I was okay with everything? I didn't feel sad about it, but I didn't feel happy about all this. Maybe I wasn't meant to be my true 18 year old self. So I gave my best response to him that I can give. I stayed silent.

"Okay let me get my stuff packed and we will be ready to go." Ethan moved up and walked out the door. That's when I bolted from my room to catch up with him.

When I opened the door he was already in his room, the door open ajar. I walked in looked for him in his closet first. Sure enough he was there getting all the clothes off the hanger. I walked next to him and stopped him from getting any other item of clothing down.

"You are staying here. Your mate is here!" I yelled at him. "She needs you here. You cannot deny time with your mate."

"You need me. I know you do. Look at what happened today. If I'm not there to comfort you then who will?" He said looking into my eyes, daring me to say something to change his mind.

"You. Stay. I had you long enough, I might not have my brothers anymore but I'm a grown girl. Plus I have my mother to help me through all this. I'm not going to make you choose between the love of your life over your friend. I will not be the one responsible for creating friction between you two." I said, whispering the last part. Ethan pulled me into a hug and mumbled a soft apologize to me.

After a while of hugging him and making sure he stayed I went back to my room to get my backpack to head downstaris. As I opened the door I was meet with Damain. I looked at him and walked towards my bed. I didn't need this right now. I grabbed my backpack off the floor and was about to head out when a hand got a hold of my wrist. I didn't want to face him.

"You will be with one of us." Damian said. "I don't care if I'm a player, I will have you. I will not let that monster get you." He spat out.

The monster? Kyle might be a monster but he treated me right from day one. Or so I thought I did. I didn't realize I spoke those words out loud until I heard a snarl.

"That was a mistake." I finally decided to turn around and face him. His breathes was coming in angry pants, and his eyes were red.

"Was it a mistake to kiss Kya? To have sex with her? To bring her here!?" I yelled out at. When he didn't response, I yanked my arm from his hold and headed for the door.

"I'm a big mistake, but with you I feel like a true person." Damian whispered. I might not have my super hearing but I heard that.

"You should have marked me when you had the chance." I said, walking out the door and away from the stupid castle.

I walked past the doors, past Kyle that tried to talk to me, and into the car. I only had to wait for 5 minutes until my parents came in the car. My brother in the back with me. I didn't notice I was crying until my Teddy Bear grabbed me and set me in his lap. Saying soothing words at me and wiping away my tears.

Was this it? Was I really going to be a pathetic human hybrid? Staying 14 forever when I should be 18? Maybe this is why everything I loved got taken away from me. Because I was pathetic and non-vampire.

<><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Comment. Vote, FAn \(^_^)/

Tell me what you guys think of this chapter.

This is what I see when I think of Kyle and Damian ---------->