I screamed as I hit the floor, everyone laughing, including me. I flipped them off as I got up, but then DD heavy ass made me drop cause he fell into me while laughing.

"DD MOVE I CANT BREATHE"

"Nahh"

He said as I struggled to lift him off of me

"Damn nigga I said move!

I said as I shoved him off of me

"Ahh!"

He said as he face planted the floor then grabbed my foot making me face plant the floor. I got mad and pulled his hair and we started playfighting on the floor.

Mia and Jay cheered me on while edot just laughed at the whole thing while recording.

--

𝐈 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐃 along to 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐇.𝐄.𝐑 as I looked for an outfit to wear to this boy called Kai's houseparty. Kai was a nice boy, and he didn't like the people that mocked Trey as Trey was one of his closest friends.

So they were not invited or notified about the party. I grabbed a black dress and black underwear and got dressed before sitting at my vanity.

"Alexs play 𝐈𝐧 𝐇𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐁𝐲 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐞"

The song started playing. I rapped along as I did my skincare routine then makeup  after 20 minutes I was finished.  I sprayed my strawberry pound cake body spray before grabbing my black purse and putting my phone, lipgloss, spray, spray and lighter.

I grabbed my black air force 1's as there's no way I'm wearing heels so I can break my ankles. I put my Black ankle socks on then my shoes before going downstairs.

"Take pics for my insta as I look too good rn not the post"

I said to him while handing him my phone he laughed and shook his head as he took the pictures.

******************

I entered kai's house and hugged him as he was stood by the entrance. i smiled and said bye as I walked towards the snack table feeling hungry.

I grabbed the red doritos and ate them as a cute deadhead boy walked towards the table. He flashed a small towards me, and I smiled back i watched as he grabbed the same chips as me and stood beside me.

"My name is Miles"

"Mines Indiyah"

"I didn't come to be weird by the way I just started this school and I've heard about you"

I smiled but slightly looked confused

"You hang around dd osama and all em ek has mentioned you while he was drunk talm bout his bestie"

I laughed at that

"Yeah, sha sha my bestie 4life"

Miles laughed too, he was genuinely sweet I could feel it the whole night we talked sometimes I could feel ddot staring into us with jealousy.

I ignored it becuase it was ddots fault. Miles rolled a blunt as we sat outside the music still heard as we talked OK the patio.

Miles placed the unlit blunt into my mouth and lit it while still holding it, I inhaled, ghosted, and then exhaled. He bring the blunt to his own lips and French inhaled before exhaling. The French inhaled made me go feral inside I watched in awe.

( guys she is not a whole so they're not                gonna like act on one another as she has JUST broke things off with ddot )

He passed me the blunt and inhaled ghosting, then exhaling we did this over and till it was finished and we were high as fuck. We went back into the party high as fuck and danced along to the music bursting out laughing at out horrible dances.