𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲

Start from the beginning

"'mani, how do you know him?"

"I'll explain later but for now, Carter, please get this THING out of here before Rosa kills him" I ask looking at Carter with pleading eyes. He rolls his eyes before escorting him out.

"Armani, I swear to God if he pulls up again, I will kill him." Rosa states.

I sigh before giving a silent "I know" and nod.

"Well Armani, everything's set with your biological family so you may leave when you want" Captain states.

I look at Xander and ask if they could give me a few minutes. He nods and tells what I'm assuming is our father, and Evelyn to wait outside before practically dragging away the other man. I look at everyone and walk up to them. I hug every single one of the detectives and captain.

"You have my number if you need Armani" Rosa says.

I nod. "I'm actually gonna miss you all".

"We'll miss you too kid, stay out of trouble for us alright?" Peralta asks slightly chuckling at his question.

I give him a knowing look before making my way out. I give Carter a hug too before I actually make my way out of the precinct. I see my two brothers (who, look pissed might I add), my father and Evelyn patiently waiting outside.

"Hi" I say looking at the ground.

"Listen sweetie, your father has already signed the papers to take custody of you, therefore, you will be leaving with him and staying with them. If you need anything at all, your father has my card with my number on it. I will be leaving now so take care of yourself okay?" Evelyn says giving me a small smile.

I smile back and give her a nod. She leaves causing me to finally look up at my family. My father gives me a smile before opening the door to an SUV, silently telling me and my brothers to get in and we do. It's silent as we start our journey to wherever the hell we're going.

"So.. where are we going?" I ask looking at my dad.

"To the airport, we'll be travelling to Italy bambina, that reminds me, do you need anything from your house? We can stop by if you do" he responds giving me a small smile.

I shake my head. "Karen and John didn't really give me anything to own" I whisper glancing at Xander before putting my head down. Xander holds my hand and squeezes it. I shake my head and look back at my father who just nods and looks back at the road. I look back at my other brother, who smiles slightly at me before clearing his throat to introduce himself.

"Sorry we didn't have time to introduce ourselves at the precinct but I'm Giovanni, I'm your third eldest brother" he says holding my other hand.

"Oh right, I'm your father, Salvatore." My father says looking back at me.

I smile and nod before speaking up, "Well, as you know, I'm Armani".

I look at Xander as he speaks up, "You don't have to tell us yet if you're not comfortable, but who was that kid back at the police station?"

"He's an ex-boyfriend of mine. He's the one who started getting me into trouble with the cops, that's why Ro- I mean detective Diaz and everyone else at the precinct was so mad he was there." I respond looking down.

My brothers and father nod before I feel the car stop. I look up to see a private jet. I let out a low whistle.

Damn. They rich rich.

"Not they, we, what's ours is yours sorellina" Giovanni laughs.

"Damn, I really need to stop doing that" I laugh with him.