Three Bitten, Two Born 1️⃣

Start from the beginning

"Hold on, i know these kids" i hear a woman say and i instantly feel myself start to panic, "what do you think you're doing? You told me you were going home" She adds as she looks to the twins who were behind me. She then looks to the three of us before looking back at them "who are these three? Are they friend's of yours?" She asks them.

Harlan is quick to answer, a little too quickly if i do say so myself "yeah, uh, that's Evan" he says referring to Everett causing me to chuckle as that's exactly what i thought his name was earlier today. "Everett" he is corrected by the boy himself, "Everett" Harlan repeats, even though it didn't make any difference, she'd know he's lying by now.

"He's Everett, shes..." He continues looking towards Blake, he pauses trying to think of her name "Blake, Everett, and Stella" Luna then answers for him, WAIT! WHAT? SHE KNOWS MY NAME! the pretty girl knows my name, i can't believe that. "They, they go to school with us" she adds to her comment, i look to her giving her a small smile which she returns.

Then Harlan, being stupid decides to ruin with what she had possibly saved "they're in our class", i shake my head in disbelief when Luna corrects him "they're in a grade below us". The woman then looks at them both, clearly annoyed "guys, the truth, please" she says. Everett was the one to speak "we were just trying to find our way back" he tells the woman.

Luna then adds, sticking with the boys answer "we all were", the woman then looks to me and Blake "what about you two? How come your not saying anything?" She asks. I look to Blake , she already knew what i was thinking, i didn't have to say it, she knew why i was keeping quiet. "Im not as good a liar as he is" she answers her, Blake then looks to me "and Stella's just a rude bitch" i choke on air as i scoff at her comment.

Blake gives me an apologetic look but i sent her a smile so she knew it was all good, besides, she wasn't completely wrong when ya think about it. "Funny, i like you" the woman said as she looked at Blake who had successfully got the woman of our case a bit. "Come on, you're all going home" she tells us in more of a order "go" she adds.

"Go, come on!" She continues as we all just stood there not really moving, we all start walking off as she followed behind us, the whole walk to the Brigg's twins car i continue to stay silent. Once we were in the car, i was sat in the back in between Everett and Blake considering i was the smallest, Luna was driving and i couldn't help but find myself staring at her.

Something so simple but she honestly looked so hot, how could she look hotter when driving? Chill Stella, you need to get a grip, you've had a crazy day i think to myself, I can't start falling for her, besides if i did, id break my rule. I made a rule that I wouldn't fall in love, i wouldn't date because that meant letting them in, that meant opening my heart, trusting them, just for them to leave.

"You okay?" Everett asks Blake, i continue to sit there awkwardly, playing piggy in the middle "yeah, im fine" she answers him like nothing was wrong. We both knew she wasn't but didn't push it, Everett then leans forward towards the twins "so you guys are..." He began only for Harlan to interrupt "seniors" he says clearly not wanting to talk about the elephant in the 'car' so to speak, or should i say werewolf?

"Yeah, i kind of knew that" Everett tells him, Luna then looks to her twin "we should talk to them" she says, referring to the three of us in the back seats. "We don't even know them" he tells her as if we weren't even there, "i know Everett" she says as she continues to look at Harlan, not really keeping an eye on the road. "Whens the last time you hung out with him?" Her brother asks, dont get me wrong, he is a bit of a dick but i could understand where he was coming from.

She shakes her head slightly before looking forward again "I don't remember" she says, he then responds "because you don't know him!" She turns her head back to him firing back "except i do". Harlan continued to try and get his point across "except you dont and they don't know us" Everett just stares between them both "so don't say a word, Luna" her twin tells her.