Kasamatsu x Reader

Originally posted: June 25 2015 (?)
Edited: February 21st 2015
--------------------------------------------------------------------
It was a pretty normal day at Kaijo as you ( Last name) (First name) were walking down the halls after school just strolling around before you head home let's say you always had an interest in the basketball team well you liked the sport and would love to become the manager but the thing was that you were a bit shy.

"Hello (First Name) chan!" A cheerful voice behind said you turn around you say (Best Friend's  name) coming towards you.

"Hello (Best Friends name )-chan!"You said smiling .

"Are you gonna sign up to be the basketball manager?!" (Best Friends name) said out of the blue.

"N-No why do you say that?" you said nervously.

"Oh C'mon (First name)-chan I know how much you want to sign up for it!" she said grinning.

"But I'm too shy ( Best Friends name)-chan! You said she just sighed "How about I go with you?" ( Best Friends name) suggested

"That would help....."  you said then suddenly you were being dragged by her.

"Where are we going?!" You said clearly startled by her actions.

Heading to the gym she said smiling
"Wait..what?!" You yelled but she just ignored you and kept walking.

《Timeskip when you are at the gym》

You could hear the squeaking of shoes from outside the gym while you talked with ( Best Friends name).

"Well what are you waiting for go in there!" ( Best Friends name) whispered.

"I just can't go in there!" you whispered as you stood there nervously.

(Best Friends name) shook her head "You just need a tiny push (First name)-chan."

"A tiny push?" You question but before you could say anything else you were pushed into the gym making the floor squeak making everyone look a you.

You looked down embarrassed you took a deep breath

"S-Sorry I'm (F-First Name ) (Last name )." you finally managed to say

"I'm K-Kasamatsu Yukio capitan of the team What a-are you doing h-here?"

You looked up to see a tall male with black hair nervously standing in front of you ,you felt a blush come over your cheeks

"I....I want to become the manager for the basketball team!" You said with a smile.

(Best Friends name) was looking at you happily and motioned to you that she was leaving which you started to completely panicked but just stood their nervously waiting for the guy to speak up.

His eyes slightly widen since nobody came since Kise's fangirls vowed to not be manager of the basketball team

"W-Why would Y-You want to sign up?"
'Please let it not be because of Kise ' Everyone thought.

"I want to sign up because I really like basketball and I would really love to help out the team!" you said confidently but then blushed a bit with embarrassment.

Everyone sighed in relief while you looked confused.

"W-Well....." Kasamatsu said blushing
"Your in!" a voice interrupted
"I'm Genta Takeuchi the coach just fill this out and turn it in."

You smiled brightly taking the paper. "Thank you so much!"you said bowing and turned to the team with a bright smile

"Can I get your names?" You said softly.

Everyone blushed hard and then started to speak up.

"I'm Mitsuhiro Hayakawa! Nice (to) meet you" he said you giggled at his way of talking.

"I'm Shinya Nakamura" said a guy with ash - blond hair and glasses.

"Yoshitaka Moriyama a pleasure to meet you" he said with a flirty smile

"Kōji Kobori"  he said calmly

"Nice to meet you guys!"you said smiling.

Suddenly a cheerfull blonde hair guy came into the Gym running.

"SORRY- "he was suddenly cut of by Kasamatsu. "YOU IDIOT WHY DID YOU COME LATE TO PRACTICE ?!" he yelled as he kicked Kise.

You went to help him up. "Are you ok?" You said worryingly

"I'm okay" he said with a smile
"Are you sure um what's your name?"
You asked He stared at you in shock

"I'm Kise Ryota!" He yelled desperately

"Um nice to meet you?"You said

"How can a girl not know about me?!" Kise cried

Everyone started laughing while you were standing there clueless  but then Kasamatsu came and kicked him again.

"GET BACK TO PRACTICE KISE!" he yelled

"Why are you so mean to me ssu~" he said Anime crying but head back to practice.

《Timeskip after practice 》
After everyone changed and said their goodbyes everyone went their separate ways. But Kasamatsu stayed with you.

"I-I'll walk y-you home" he said nervously.

"Thank you Kasamatsu-senpai!" you said smiling with that you both started walking.

After 15 minutes or so you spoke up "Well my house is here thanks again for walking me home." you said with a smile and blushed turning around.

"Well see you senpai!" Just when you were about to leave he held you wrist

"Kasamatsu-senpai?"

"S-Sorry I wanted to k-Know if y-you w-wanted to g-go out s-sometime." he said stuttering and blushing

"Of c-course you said blushing
See y-you tommorow." he said and kissed your forehead

"Take care." you said and You quickly kissed him on his cheek and entered you house quickly blushing furiously.
Kasamatsu blushed and started walking away touching his cheek. 
----------------------------------------------
My second oneshot already! ヽ(^◇^*)/
I'm so happy!