Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo

Start from the beginning

There was some small chatter and commotion in the stands; students and teachers stunned by this new development. Pollux moved to whisper in Clarissa's ear as the students standing near them remained fairly stoic.

After a moment, Clarissa spoke. "There is no evidence proving that what you're claiming you are is true. We do not accept your plea."

You moved toward her, tears forming in your eyes, "Please, Clarissa. Allow me to prove it! Uncuff me, I can prove it!"

Clarissa held up her hand. "Absolutely not, I will not risk you escaping or harming our students."

"I won't attempt to escape! I just want to prove my innocence, please!"

Clarissa flourished her hand and in a flash of sparkles, her magic wand appeared. "Y/N of Avalon, for your crimes against the School for Good and Evil, I sentence you to banishment with an erasure of your memories of your time spent at the school."

You lowered your head as your tears spilled out onto the gold embellished floor. This was it. You failed. Your memories were going to be erased and Lesso would never know why you truly left.

The pain of this reality was ripping your chest in two. Your breathing became ragged and your body was shaking.

"BIBBIDI..."

You recalled the memory of watching Lesso take off on the bridge and telepathically telling her you loved her. At the time, you had no idea it would be the last time you'd ever see her. You imagined what her face would be when Dovey recounted what happened while she was gone; filling her head with lies of you kidnapping Sophie and a diabolical plan to mind control the whole school.

"BOBBIDI..."

You closed your eyes, not wanting the last thing you saw of this school to be one of your closest friends erasing your memory.

"BOO!"

"Nooo!"

Your eyes screwed shut and you covered your head in your arms, preparing to lose all memories of your time here; all memories of the love of your life. You'd heard Dovey complete the incantation, but your memories were still here.

You looked up and through the plethora of tears, you saw a translucent purple sphere surrounding you and another figure. You blinked some of the tears away until the figure came into focus. They were facing away from you, but you'd recognize that red hair anywhere.

Lesso had made it. She had saved you.

"Get out of my way, Leonora," Dovey growled, as she took a step toward the forcefield.

Did she just say Leonora?

"No!" Lesso spat back. "Y/N is telling the truth! She is a split soul. She didn't do this!"

"Sophie has proof!" Clarissa replied. "She is guilty and deserves to be punished!"

Clarissa raised her wand, as if preparing to strike again. And at the same time, Lesso prepared her own magic, ready to stop her.

"Lesso, wait!" You cried, reaching your bound hands to grab her leg.

"I'll kill her for-"

"She can't help it!" You interrupted her. "She's being mind controlled. They all are...look."

Through the purple shimmer of Lesso's shield, she looked closer at Dovey's eyes. And sure enough, within a few seconds, she could see the red sheen glimmer across them.

"How?" Lesso asked, looking between Clarissa, Pollux, and the remaining students.

"I don't know. But get these cuffs off me and I'll see if I can reverse it." You answered, as you crawled as close to her as you could.