Increment: Lizardmen understand what it means to survive, even if it means submitting to a stronger opponent, and in turn we lavished them with gifts...humans see a stronger opponent and wish to surpass it, they're simple creatures is all.

Sif: maybe if we showed them the benefits of working with us they'll accept our rule.

She giggles at her words, starting her work on scrubbing Sif's hair

Increment: you have too much faith in humans, my lady.

Sif: is it wrong not to? they've survived this long, till we came along.

Increment: tell me my lady what is about humans that interest you?

She goes silent, ears folding against her head

Sif: I don't know...father would much rather use them as fodder, but Lord Ainz wants humans and non-humans to live together...and I agree with Lord Ainz.

Increment: I was unaware the two Lords argued about this...yet again, when is Lord Gier not arguing.

Sif: he's very controlling sometimes...

Increment: rightfully so, if I can agree on one thing you are heir in line to inherit after Lord Gier, we cannot let any harm come to you.

Sif: by that logic then no human would consider harming me less they feel Nazarick's wrath.

Increment: yes, but not every human knows this, we were fortunate that those vermin in the East understood the situation they found themselves in.

Sif: ...the Empire?

Increment: yes, the...Empire.

She pours water over her hair rinsing it of suds, then begins working down her strand of hair

Sif: I want to go back...

Increment: back!? my lady have you gone mad?

Sif: what's wrong with wanting to see the Imperial City again?

Increment: the city, why bother when once your father is done here no city will ever compare, beyond that I've heard from Madame Evelyn the way that...Emperor looked at you, such disrespect standing before our Lords and having the indecency to ogle your body...it fuels me with rage, my Lady! rage, I say!!

Sif: this form of mine...

She hugs herself in the water, only to push up her abundant breast disgusted by them

Sif: ...is a bigger disrespect to my father, it is a mockery of Lord's Tabula's work, and an insult to Lord Peroroncino's teachings then Jir admiring it...probably the only good thing about it.

She whispers the last part, but Increment still hears stopping her scrubbing

Increment: my Lady, please among the great men of Nazarick you would seek out the attention of some lowly human, the antithesis of all that Nazarick's stands for.

Sif: my father fell in love with an elven woman outside of Nazarick!! it was said by Lady Yamaiko she was his sun and he her moon...and I their Moonlight, am I not able to do so as well..?

The room goes silent as the swashing of water stops, Sif looking down into her reflection only to break as her tears hit the water sniffing to stop them

Increment: ...my Lady, forgive me...I...I was wrong to pass judgment.

Sif: no, you're right...sometimes I forget that my purpose is to collect information, and if need be stop the enemy...not-

She's interrupted as Increment pulls her into a hug, not caring if she herself got wet

Increment: dear please, you are deserving of happiness, do not let some simple maid destroy what you cherish.