✯Love it! [Tsurugi Kyousuke x Shy!Reader]✯

Начните с самого начала

"F-F/n." She said as she hide her face, looking down. Tsurugi put a hand under her chin, as he made her face him.

"F/n, huh? I want you!"

"Wha--"

Then Aoi came there. She was shocked to see Tsurugi with F/n. F/n sighs. 'Aoi-chan, help me!'

Aoi just looked surprised with a blush. But she thought this would help F/n came out of shell, Tsurugi might help.

"I-I'm sorry for interrupting!" She yelled still blushing and went inside the living room.

Tsurugi just chuckles at F/N's priceless face expression. He was still holding onto her.

"C-can you l-let go of m-me..."

She stopped mid sentence since she didn't know his name.

"Tsurugi Kyousuke."

He said then he let go of her waist as F/n ran upstairs still embarrassed of what happened. "Interesting."

Tsurugi felt some kind of thing inside him when he first saw F/n in the doorway. Then after this Interaction he knew that he was intrigued by her. He was infact attractive to her.

He went back to the others. Everyone sitting in the circle.

"Tsurugi, we're playing truth or dare, wanna join us?" Tenma asked getting excited. As Tsurugi sat besides him.

"Sure, Sorano-chan can you call your cousin to join us too." Tsurugi said as Aoi smiled.

"Yeah, Aoi, she must be feeling lonely by herself." Tenma said.

"That's a good idea." She said as she went to get her. "We might introduce everyone to her."

While Aoi went to call F/n. Tenma was telling them a little bit about F/n.

Aoi took a deep breath and knock. "F/n-chan, you wanna join us in living room?"

"No!"

She kinda expected that. After convincing her. She took F/n with her, more like drag her.

After settling there, F/n sai beside Tenma and Tsurugi. She was still intimidated by Tsurugi.

"Tsurugi-kun, truth or dare!" Tsurugi smirked as Aoi asked him. He looked at F/n and answered. "Dare."

Aoi smirked as well. She looked at how flushes F/n was, when she was with Tsurugi. Secretly Aoi shipped them both. She looked at F/n, then back to Tsurugi.

"I dare you to kiss the pretties girl in the room on the lips." Aoi said blushing slightly.

"Ohhhhh!"

Everyone said, some was blushing, thinking who would Tsurugi kiss. He smirk as Aoi winked at him. He nod in return.

Tsurugi then turned to F/n and softly called her name. "F/n-chan..."

"T-Tsurugi-kun? W-what are y-you--"

He cut her off by a kiss. Aoi snapped her finger and at the same time Akane snapped a photo of them in the camera.

"Mhm." F/n squeaked in the kiss but Tsurugi pulled her closer not caring about others.

"Wow, he's passionate!" Shindou said, his ears were red. Kirino was blushing hard. As well as some other boys including Tenma, shinsuke, Hikaru, Hamano, Hiyami. Akane keeping taking there photo while blushing. Midori was cheering/yelling loudly with Nishiki, who was also yelling.

Tsurugi deepened the kiss. After a minute, he pulled away, as F/n fainted with pokemon eyes, her face was flushed red. Tenma caught her, laughing. Akane took a photo.

Little Later, F/n was now alright but her blush didn't go away. She also talked with everyone and played different games with others.

Timeskip~

Aoi said to them to have a sleepover here at her house. They all seem to agree

F/n was in her room, she swore that she wouldn't go outside her room.

Later at Midnight, F/n woke up in her room. She felt her tummy growl. "Oh no, why stomach, why?"

She said to her belly. She was too shy so she couldn't eat  much during dinner. 

"I think everyone is asleep so I guess it'll be alright."

She tip-toed out of the room. And Into the kitchen. She opened the fridge and saw fried chicken, her favorite. Then she microwaved it. The sound of the ting woke up certain blue haired someone. 

He got up and tip toed in the kitchen and saw F/n-chan cutely eating the chicken. He chuckles at her. After she was done eating, she walked out and was startled by Tsurugi and was about to scream but Tsurugi put a hand on her mouth to prevent doing so.

"Mhmm."

"Shhhh."

He shooed her as he smirks. He caressed her cheeks as she calm down a bit.

"I'm gonna ask you a thing first?" He asked. She nod.

"Did you enjoy the kiss last night?" He asked as she blushes deeply. She slowly nod.

"Please don't scream, okay!" He said as she nod again and he let go of her mouth. Then he made her sit on the counter.

"I guess you enjoy this too." He said as he smashed his lips onto hers. She blushes hard, is that even possible?

Tsurugi deepened the kissed and pulled her close and with one hand he wrapped her legs around his own waist and put her hands around his neck. He wanted to give her in to his kiss and make her kiss back. He put his one hand on her waist and other on her thigh

He squeeze her thigh. Causing her to moan a bit. F/n then slowly start to kiss him back. Tsurugi smirked in the kiss as he put his tongue inside her mouth, exploring every inch of her. Their tongues collide with each other. It was obvious that he was dominant one.

Then he pulled away, still staying close to each other like that. They were catching their breath. F/n didn't faint this time. She buried her face in Tsurugi's chest, feeling embarrassed to face him.

He caressed her hair and whispers in her ears. "I love it when you blush like that and get embarrassed.

"Tsurugi-kun!" She lightly hit her chest as she pulled away and looked him in the eyes.

"F/n-chan, I know it's a bit sudden but I fallen in love with you at the first sight." He said as she smiles.

"T-Tsurugi-kun... I I, too, f-fell for y-you..."

Tsurugi smirks as he kiss her forehead, then her cheek and lastly peck on her lips.

"I love you, F/n-chan." Tsurugi played with her hair.

"I-I love you too, Tsurugi-kun!"

The End~

_________________________

So how was it? Did you like it? I hope you do! Thanks for reading my story, love you Minna! See you in the next chapter!