47| added happiness

Start from the beginning

"No! I mean mumma is not sleeping today, it is late for you, babies don't stay awake at night." He said making me eyes go wide.

"Dadda look at the time, everyone sleeps at this time!" She narrowed her eyes at him, facepalming herself with her tiny hand as I tried to control my laugh looking at Aryan.

"But we are not sleepy. You go and sleep in your room, it's late." He turned her around towards the door, but my little one being the stubborn one turned back towards me.

"No, mimi wants mumma!"

"No, mumma is busy now, you can sleep with her tomorrow." I chuckled looking at his expressions as he tried to send her out.

"Mimi have no mood to sleep in mimi room." She said and Aryan sighed turning back at her, bending to her height.

"Amayra, tumhare mood ke chakkar mein humara mood kharaab hojaayega, so please go and sleep." I glared at Aryan as he spoke.

What is wrong with him!

"Mumma what is dadda telling?" She looked up at me. Thank god she didn't understand hindi.

"Nothing baby, you come and sleep with me." I decided to tease him more. Picking her up in my arms I pecked at her lips, side eyeing Aryan who was just looking at us and he took Amayra from me.

"Amayra, we will sit and play with you the whole day tomorrow, everyone sleeps at night, we also have to. Please go and sleep, we will do coloring also tomorrow okay?" I was controlling my laugh so hardly as he tried to be as calm as he could which was clearly not possible.

She signaled me to bent down to her height, indicating me to bring my ear to her, as she spoke, "Mumma something happened to dadda today!" She whispered in my ear making faces, as I chuckled.

"Come baby I will sleep with you." I said looking at Aryan, and he stared at me with widened eyes.

"Excuse me? You're not going anywhere!"

"Jealous dadda!" She looked at him and walked out, as I ended up laughing hard.

"You really feel this was funny?" He took steps closer to me and I moved back only to end up hitting the wall behind me.

"Make love to get these kids into our lives only for them to end up being the biggest enemies of our love!" He said making my eyes widened.

"You're so shameless Aryan!" I hit him on his arm letting out a chuckle.

"Meri jaan we are having a second baby, just like that..." He smirked locking my hand behind me, as he came close to me, and I chuckled, just before I reached the wall. I knew there was no escape now.

I thought so.

"Mumma my coloring book-" She entered again, and this time Aryan was done. He sat down on the bed waiting for her to walk out.

"Here baby, take it." I passed it to her, as she gave a look towards Aryan before leaving.

"Ohoho someone's mad!" I walked up to him, and sat down on his lap as he looked at me raising his eyebrows. "There's something called as a door lock, hope you know that." I passed a smile at him.

"Such mood spoiler your daughter is!"

"Accha ji? Now it became my daughter? You almost traumatized that little girl, what would she be thinking!"

"Who asked her to just walk in like that!"

"She's a little kid Aryan!" He was still mad.

I took his hand and placed it on my stomach, "Smile for this added happiness in our life." I whispered as I moved to his face and took his lips into a kiss, and he kissed me back with equal passion pouring out all the love we had.

Imperfectly PerfectOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara