Chapter 9

Riley's pov:

I slowly open my eyes and look up to see a sleeping frank.I can't help but smile at his peaceful looking face.

I suddenly have to go to the bathroom and try to get up but am pulled back down back two arms wrap around my waist.

"Oof" I fall back into his chest and I try to wiggle my way out of his arms but he just tightens his grip

After a little while more of me trying to get free I hear him giggle and turn to see a smile on his face but his eyes are still closed.

"Hey frank, I have to pee would you mind letting go before I pee on you" I say and he removes his arms from my waist and I run into my bathroom

I walk out feeling a lot better and I see frank still laying in bed with his eyes closed.

"Are you ever going to open your eyes?" I ask sitting by him on the bed

"To... tired..." he says over dramatically while putting his arm over his face

"C'mon wake up" I whine poking him and he groans rolling over so his back is to me but I keep poking him

"If you don't stop poking me your going to regret it" he say tiredly and I smirk still poking him

Before I could do anything he super speeds on top of me straddling my waist and pinning my arms down on both sides of my face.

"Told you" he smirks and I pout trying to get out of his grasp

"Damn you and your vampireness" I yell, he laughs at me

Are eyes lock and I'm stuck. I can't look away even if I wanted to.

I start to feel frank leaning in and I panic, he could be doing one out of two things right now.

One) drink my blood and kill me, or two) kiss me....

He rest his forehead against mine and I feel his hot breath on my lips.

His eyes move to mine then to my lips then my eyes again and he leans in kissing me lightly.

My hart rate picks up and I don't know what to do and whit out my promotion my lips decided I kiss back.

He moves his hand to my side and the other by my head while I move my own around he's neck pulling him closer to me.

All of the sudden frank pulls away super speeding over to the other side of the room and I shoot up in shock at what happened.

I look over at frank and he has bright red eyes and two sharp teeth in his mouth and his face shows both worry,fear, and horror.

"Frank-" I say getting scared and moving to the far corner of my bed

" I need to leave" he says a vanishes from my room