𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖎𝖝

𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖎 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖊𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁|| 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐬, 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 @ 𝟒:𝟎𝟑𝐩𝐦 ||

𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖎 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖊𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁
|| 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐬, 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 @ 𝟒:𝟎𝟑𝐩𝐦 ||

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Me nuh know if a true me take a month offa the job fi sort out me life but me just cah remember having this much work fi do.

It feel like say the tasks triple and don't get me wrong, Aniyah did alot.

But it still feel me have the world pon me head star.

Hissing my teeth for the millionth time since this morning, i scraped up my belongings with frustration and stuffed it in my briefcase.

I then reached for my suit jacket that is hanging carelessly over the back of the chair, and draped it over my arm.

Afterwards i exit my office and walked in the direction of Aniyah's.

I reach out and spin the doorknob and stepped in, greeted by the sight of her lost in her own world, with a pair of AirPods nestled in her ears, oblivious to my presence.

"Babes," I called, shutting the door behind me and walking closer to her.

As soon as she heard my voice and sense my presence, she raised her head and furrowed her eyebrows.

With a quick motion, she took out an airpod out of her ear and her gaze immediately landed on the briefcase I held in my hand.

"Yeah? Wait- Yuh coulda never ready already. 4:30 not even come yet," She pointed out while checking the time on her phone.

"Ye but me waa cut now mon cause me tyad yuh fuck. Nah make work kill me off so hurry up and do the necessary so we can shub out," I told her, while sinking into the plush chair across from her.

"But me nuh done yet. Gimmie 10 minutes nuh. Me soon done," She pleaded and i twisted my lip and leaned into the chair, seeing as though i'd have to wait regardless since i'm the one that had driven her to work in the first place.

With a sigh of acceptance, I settled into the plush cushions and used the couple of minutes to rest my eyes.

After what felt like an eternity, she finally woke me up and signaled that she was ready to leave.

She began to gather her belongings, meticulously placing each item into her handbag.

I took it up on myself to carry her MacBook and Ipad for her, aiming to alleviate any strain on her body, considering that her handbag appeared to be quite heavy already.