Chapter 8: A Nice Walk and Making A New Friend

Start from the beginning

"Hey buddy...." you say as you slowly, yet carefully, back away from this dog, which you now recognized as Smile Dog. You then were extremely worried that he may maul you to death. Just as you were about to run, you backed up into a tree and fell on your butt.

'Well I'm done for." you thought as you closed your eyes, preparing yourself for the pain you would feel, but none ever came. You opened your eyes to see the dog sitting next to you, just looking. He got closer to your face and then he started to... Lick you?!

"Umm good Smile?" You say utterly confused on why this dog hasn't killed you yet. You shook it off and started to pet him as he put his head in your lap and fell asleep. Soon you too started to fall into a deep sleep.

~Yet another time skip, brought to you by Puppies! ^w^~

You slowly wake up to see Smile just lying there, staring at you.

"Hey boy, want to go for a walk with me?" in return the dog nodded which surprised you, but you had expected this from a dog who was a Creepypasta. You slowly got up, as did he. You looked up at the sky and noticed that it was already dark out!

"Wow we have been sleeping for a long time Smile, or at least I have. Come on boy." You say as Smile yet again nods but doesn't follow you as you start to walk in the direction you guessed was the way to the mansion. Smile then barked so you looked back at him and said, "Come on Smile, we need to get to the mansion, I'm sure once we get there Slender won't mind you staying with us." You then continued to walk in the direction that you guessed was the way to the mansion and smile barked yet again, still not following you.

"Smile we need to go this way." you say as you walk back towards the dog. He shakes his head no, and points his nose in the opposite direction you were heading. You look over in that direction and ask, "Were you trying to tell me that I was going the wrong way?" you said, starting to giggle a little. In response, he only nodded his head and started to lead the way back to the mansion. Within minutes, Smile had led you both to the mansion and on the porch was a very angry Slenderman. Soon that anger turned into fear as he saw who was beside you. Slender quickly grabbed you with his tendrils, away from Smile, causing Smile to growl and go into a fighting stance.

"Child do you know how worried I was when I couldn't find you?! Especially now that I find that you were with Smile Dog! He could have killed you Y/N!" Slender boomed in anger as Smile pounced at him, trying to get you back but Slender just teleported into the mansion behind closed doors and locked them, seemingly with his mind... 'Maybe with magic?' you thought to yourself before Slender began,

"Do not go back outside or he will kill you Y/N." Slender said in a stern voice.

"But he didn't kill me! He could have but he didn't, in fact he helped me find the mansion once I got lost in the woods..." You say angrily because Smile was only trying to protect you, not hurt you. You could hear smile whimpering outside of the house and felt really bad about it because after all, he helped you. You were about to reach for the door handle to go back outside but Slender stopped you.

"Child you will not be going back outside. That is final" Slender said as he teleported out of the room.

"I'm sorry Smile, I'll try to get out but now Slendy's watching me, don't worry I'll find a way boy." you say as you slide onto the ground,on the verge of tears as smile kept whimpering and now was scratching on the door.

"What is all that f*cking noise abo- Oh, hi Y/N." Jeff said as he walked into the room to see you sitting by the door and crying.

"Y/N what's wrong?!" He says as he kneels down next to you and puts a hand on your shoulder, trying to calm you down. You slowly point to the locked door and whisper "Smile...."

"What? My dog Y/N? Did he hurt you?!?! I swear I'll kill that mutt!" Jeff said in anger as he rose up to go outside, but found that the door was locked.

"Ughh why is the door locked?!" Jeff asks as he turns towards you, waiting for an answer. Then you tell him everything, how Smile didn't maul you to death, and how Slender thought that Smile was dangerous so that's why he locked Smile out.

"Slender is too overprotective with the people he cares about, he usually only does things like this with Sally though...." Jeff said as he started to trail off, going deep into thought. While he was in thought, you had an idea.

"I got an idea Jeff, wait a minute... but follow me..." you said as you started to head towards the stairs. You quickly ran up the stairs and headed towards the window at the end of the hallway. You quickly ran up to it, opened it up and was about to jump out until Jeff grabbed your hand and said, "Woah, woah, kid ya can't just go jumping out of windows you could get hurt!" Jeff protested as you tried to free your arm. All of a sudden you hear EJ, Toby and Ben come up the stairs and they start walking towards you and Jeff.

"Umm Jeff... What's going on?" Ben asks as he looks confusedly between you then Jeff.

"She's trying to jump out the f*cking window here because Slender locked Smile out and surprisingly Smile loved her and didn't kill her....." Jeff says as he gently lets go of your hand.

"What?! Why would she jump out the window and not just use the front door?" EJ asked looking at you confused.

"It's locked with some sort of magic." you simply said to them as they started to argue on what they should do. What they didn't notice was that you were right in the window now and were about to jump.

"GUYS!!!" Ben says as they all go silent and look in your direction to see only an open window.

Falling out of a window, or rather jumping out of a window, wasn't new to you, even though this window was way higher than what you were used to, you still landed it perfectly nonetheless.

"SEE GUYS, I TOLD YOU I'D BE FINE!" you yell in the direction of the window where your friends were looking at you wide eyed. You smiled as you ran to the front where Smile was and as soon as he saw you he ran straight towards you, tackled you and started to lick your face.

"Geeze Smile I wasn't gone for long." you say as you start to laugh, then all of a sudden three tall shadows were towering over you. You looked and you saw........

A/N

HAI guys xD yeah I know, I'm horrible, I left you at a pretty big cliffhanger but that gives you something to look forward to on the weekend when I update next! I hoped that you guys enjoyed this chapter and maybe some of you have an idea of who these three shadows belong to. :3

P.S Go check out XxShyHoodedWolfxX , she is an amazing person and has two AWESOME creepypasta stories out so far that are definitely worth your time to read.

Well anyway guys, that's all I had to say this time, and I will see you all in the next chapter..... BAIII

<3