She never thought that he would react that way, just because she thought to look for herself in that room. Her mind revolved around it still, as to what he wanted to keep hidden from her, but the pain on her hand overpowered her thoughts. Not even in her dreams had she thought he would behave this way with her.

~

"Mayra..." He whispered standing on the other side of the door.

It had been 3 hours, and she didn't open the door. As the time passed, each second made him feel miserable for behaving that way to her. He apologized a lot, but it did no good, nothing would justify his behavior towards her.

"Mayra, please open the door, i'm worried..." He spoke slowly, but got no response at all.

He waited for another half an hour, and finally decided to break open the door, as there was no sound that came from inside, since almost an hour now, and that got him worried.

Pushing open the door with a thud, his eyes fell on her, who had turned completely pale, tears dried up on her face and she was unconscious.

"Mayra!" He sat beside her and tapped on her cheeks, trying to wake her up. "Please open your eyes Mayra, please!" He felt even miserable, because he was the reason behind her condition.

He picked her up, making her lay on the bed, he sat next to her, rubbing her hand, and calling for her.

"Mayra, I am sorry for behaving that way, I really am, please open your eyes!" A lone tear escaped his eye. Bending towards the side table, he picked up the glass of water and sprinkled some on her face, as she immediately blinked them open, and her eyes fell on him. She jerked her hand out of his grip, as soon as she saw him.

"Mayra, listen to me please!" He called out, as she got up with difficulty and walked out.

"Don't come behind me Aryan!" She spoke, without turning back and went.

He didn't know where was she going. Till he got up and came out, she was found no where. He looked all round the house, but couldn't find her.

In a while, he thought he knew where she could be.

He showed his house to her, when they entered this house.

"And this...it's my most favorite place." He said as they entered in a small area behind his house.

"You remember that place back home?" She nodded smiling.

"This is a place just like that. I love being here, it gives me peace, just as that place there.." He said smiling.

"Mayra." He spoke in a low voice, making her turn back to look at him.

"Aryan, leave me alone!" She moved a step behind.

"Mayra, just listen to me once? Please! I am sorry for what..."

"What sorry huh? Aryan..." She took a deep breathe, before continuing, "...just leave!" She closed her eyes.

"I won't leave until you listen to me first, once I tell what I have to, then you decide your part, but please listen to me for once." He said walking towards her.