Princess Diana x fem reader

* If Princess Diana survived the car crash *

You rushed to the hospital as soon as I heard about the accident that happened to Diana. Luckily, she survived the car crash, but she was in very bad condition. You arrived in the room, she was surrounded by a bunch of flowers and got well soon cards.

She opened her eyes and saw you at the door, this caused her to smile.

"(Y/N), is that you?"

You busted out crying. "Diana! I thought I was going to lose you."

You walked up to her bed and gave her a hug.

"Don't ever scare me like that again."

You told her quietly, but firmly.

Her eyebrows furrowed in worry. She didn't know how to respond, so she just replied with a quiet thank you. Then she pulled away from you, looked into your eyes, and asked softly

"(Y/N), what exactly happened?"

She blacked out from the crash that she didn't remember when it happened.

"Well, you see... you were in a car crash. That was being chased by paparazzi."

Diana was shocked. She then took a good look at herself and began to cry. She saw the number of scars, her legs and chest.

You put your arm around her and rubbed her back soothingly. "It's ok, Diana, don't be sad, I'm here and I'm never going to leave you."

You both embraced each other and held on tight. Diana sighed deeply, enjoying the feeling of safety that only holding onto you could provide. You gently stroked her hair, letting it feel your touch before it got messy. The world fell silent, all sound except for her.