⚠️Chapter One⚠️

⚠️TW: panic attacks , mentions of r@pe and self h@rm⚠️

He couldn't remember how it happened. All he could remember was getting shoved against a dirty brick wall in an alleyway. He couldn't see their face. It was dark. They started touching him . He tried to use his quirk but it didn't work. "What the fuck!?" He shouted confused . "I erased your quirk." The unknown male said. "Let me go bastard!" He yelled trying to get away. They didn't reply, instead they started to kiss him but Katsuki refused. "What the fuck, get away!" he yelled pushing the male away but it didn't seem to work. The other male started started to undress him. Katsuki felt hopeless. He kept trying to get them away but nothing would work. He covered himself and felt his eyes sting with tears threatening to fall. "You've got such a feminine body" the man said. Katsuki felt disgusted. He was now completely bare. He felt hands roam around his body. He felt terrible, like he was weak. He tried to get them away but they wouldn't leave him alone. He kicked and punched them. He screamed as loud as he could. They kept telling him that he liked it and was disgusting. He hated it. He hated every single second of it.

He woke up covered in sweat and struggling to breath. He kicked his blanket off and hugged his knees. He felt covered his mouth to try and stop his sobs from coming out. He started tugging at his hair. He felt like ripping his skin off. It felt as if he was there again. Katsuki took deep breaths to calm himself. It worked slowly. He started hearing the voices again.

It's all your fault

Disgusting

Whore

Ugly

Villian

You dont deserve to live

You should cut

Cut

Cut!

Cut!!!

CUT!!!

Katsuki got up and went to his dorm bathroom. He went through his draws until he found a razor. Katsuki rolled his sleeves up and looked at the old scars that covered his arms. He put the blade on his skin and dragged it across. He watched as his crimson blood dropped onto the tiled floor. He did it over and over again until he had 13 new cuts. Katsuki cleaned them up and the voices stopped.

Bakugou went back in his room and checked the time. It's was 5:07. "Might as well go for a run" He said to himself. Bakugou got ready and went out his dorm room. The dorms were silent. Nobody else was awake. He got out of the dorms and did his daily run. Slowly the sun started to rise. It was now 6:05 , he started to head back to the dorms. People were now up having breakfast.

"Hey bakubro!" The lively red head says cheerfully. Bakugou grunts in reply and heads to his dorm room to get ready for school .

TIMESKIP: IN SCHOOL

Bakugou's POV

I was sitting in class but I couldn't concentrate. I was tired. Class went by in a flash and it was lunch time. I made my way to the roof and sat on the edge. I put in my headphones and listened to music. I always love going to the roof because it quiet and peaceful plus nobody really comes here. The view is beautiful.

I sat there for a while until I heard the bell.

I made my way to the training grounds and got changed into my hero suit as well as the rest of the class. I slowly made my way to where the rest of the class were. We were sparring and I got paired up with Deku. I didn't really care. I started to think about how we haven't talked in a while after middle school. I understand though because what I did to him was terrible and I should have never done it, i know the reasons are stupid.

Suddenly I felt very dizzy and then everything went black.