[𝟎𝟎𝟔]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

━━━━⊱six⊰━━━━

YOU SLOWLY OPENED YOUR EYES AND FURROWED YOUR EYEBROWS IN PAIN since your head was pounding. You sat up and noticed you were in a bed, an unfamiliar bed.

You didn't remember much of what happened yesterday so you could say you were pretty terrified when you found yourself in someone else's bed, 'did someone kidnap me?' 'Am I gonna die?' Many thoughts ran through your mind as you observed your surroundings.

The room was decorated in black and had touches of white to it, it was a nice room, but you shouldn't get distracted and probably find a way out.

"Finally awake?" A familiar voice said in the room.

You jumped and looked toward the sound of the voice, you noticed a figure standing at a door that you assumed was the bathroom door. They seemed fresh out of the shower, considering their wet hair and towel at their waist, how cliché this situation felt.

"Sae..?" You questioned, unsure if it was even him.

"Hm?" He stared down at you with a blank face and crossed his arms, identifying himself as the one and only Sae Itoshi.

You couldn't help but let your eyes wander and stare at Sae's well-built body, it was getting quite silent and you noticed you were staring and snapped out of it to save yourself from the embarrassment. You looked down at the blanket that was draped over you and clutched it, "What happened? Why am I here... in your bed?" you said, trying to remember the events from last night.

Sae started walking towards his closet to get clothes, "You were about to get kidnapped and I just happen to see it, that's all, and your room was pretty far so I just took you to mine." He said bluntly as he grabbed his clothes and returned to the bathroom.

"Oh." You whispered, memories of last night slowly flooding your mind vaguely.

Now you remembered, Kaiser drugged you secretly when he bought the drinks for you and was going to kidnap you. Just thinking about it gave you shivers, to think you were going to be kidnapped was horrifying.

Sae then came out of his bathroom in his usual clothes he would wear at home, sweatpants and a T-shirt

"Thanks, Sae." You thanked Sae as you stayed in his bed, if you were being honest it was comfortable.