Chapter One: Living Nightmare

Sooo as you read this was requested by @-livelovefvckus- so yeah here you go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paul groaned he didn't want to go to the Cullen house in fact he didn't even want to think about the name Cullen. He didn't want to hurt Jake's feeling given that Jacob had imprinted on one of the Cullens two or three months ago, Paul just didn't like them. But now he has to watch Jake at the Cullen's house because Sam was iffy about Jacob being there alone. It was completely ridiculous to Paul, Jacob was practically an adult but here Sam was assigning him a babysitter.

Jacob didn't like that much either, he wanted to be with his imprint alone and with Paul there that was nearly impossible. Paul reluctantly agreed he'd go with Jacob on Friday to the Cullen's house. He was glad that it was Monday so he didn't have to go for three more days. But still the fact that he had to go annoyed the living hell out of him.

He sat down on his bed, his parents weren't home. He was only eighteen and parents on the reservation didn't really like their kids moving away right when they were out of high school. Paul didn't mind much either, he didn't want to hurt his mother's feelings. But he has been saving up money so that he can get a place of his own and he had just enough too.

His room seemed a tad bit plain but he liked it, the walls were a subtle grey color. His bedsheets were black with grey stripes, his computer desk was a dark oak color. And his laptop was white, he would've reached for it but he was in too much of a funk to browse the internet.

He heard a loud knock from downstairs and sighed before climbing off his bed. He didn't know who was visting him but he wished that they'd just go away, he didn't feel like having company today. Not until his parents got home at least cause then he could just ignore them and go back to his room like a normal teenager would.

He swiftly made his way down the stairs and walked to his front door. His house was clean so he really had nothing to worry about. Plus his parents were suppose to be home from grocery shopping already so it was probably them.

"Who is it?" Paul shouted before opening the door.

"It's me." Paul heard from the other side of the door.

He opened it to reveal Jacob smiling sheepishly at him. Paul wanted to slam the door on Jake's face but he knew that Jacob's imprinting wasn't his choice so he let him in. Jacob was still smiling when Paul closed the door behind them.

"Paul, I know how much you despise the Cullens." Jacob turned looking at Paul with pleading eyes," But I'm begging you here could just take me there for like an hour that's all."

"Jake, you don't have to beg me." Paul grinned even though he was already regretting his decision, "I'll take you."

"Thank you." Jacob's entire face lit up and he hugged Paul tightly.

"Yeah,yeah you're welcome." Paul rolled his eyes and half heartedly hugged Jacob back.

"I have to go call Edward, thanks again Paul!" Jacob ran out the house grinning like a mad man.

Paul shook his head and shut his front door without a word. He didn't mind helping a friend out he just didn't like the Cullens it was a known fact. The house was quiet again, Paul took this as his opportunity to nap in the living room.

He plopped onto the couch and snuggled with one of the many pillows on the sofa. He sighed and felt his eyes flutter shut. With one last deep breath he drifted off into a deep slumber.

~¤~

Paul found himself walking through the woods, it was dark so everything around him was hard to see. His feet crunched the leaves he walked on, he looked down to see he was only in cut offs. He was used to that so he kept walking.