I loudly moaned out and tugged on his hair as he licked my outer lips making him groan. He sucked on my clit making me cry out and whine.

He forced 3 fingers in me making my back raise off the bed. "Zade!" I cried out as he continued to pull on my clit as he pumped his fingers in me.

I loudly moaned out as I felt my high ready to explode. "Fuck!" I loudly yelled out as my juices forced his fingers out of me.

He quickly forced his fingers in my mouth. "Suck cunt." He growled out aggressively and I did as I looked him in his grey eyes.

He pulled them out of my mouth and he sucked them after me before taking off his belt. He took off his pants and boxers revealing his veiny thick cock.

I slowly bit my bottom lip as he approached me. He unexpectedly flipped me on all 4's and arched my back.

He slapped my ass before slamming into me making me jolt forward from the pain. I screamed inside the pillow but he forced me up, "get used to it now. Relax." He whispered in my ear as he did slow strokes.

"Your to big." I whined out and he whispered sweet nothings in my ear. "Shut up." He growled before pushing me back down into the pillow.

He roughly pounded into me making me whine and grip onto the bed sheets tightly. "Fuck baby." I cried out as he aggressively slammed into me.

I tried to raise up but he forced me back down as he thrusted his hips into me but slipped out my wetness.

He groaned before turning me on my back and slamming back into me making me moan out. "Shit." He muttered in my ear as he did soft and slow strokes.

I ran my hands up and down his back as he catched his breath but he fasten his pace making me moan,

I glanced down at our mess to see my wetness and cream covering his dick. I whined and scratched his back.

"Please don't stop. Right there baby." I moaned out as he repeatedly hit my g-spot. He moaned as I clinched my insides around him.

"Your so tight and wet." He growled out before raising up and grabbing throat making me wrap my arms around his forearm.

I bit my bottom lip as he gave me hard and aggressive thrust causing the headboard to slam against the wall.

I smiled from the pleasure I was given. He groaned out before dumping his load deep inside of me.

I moaned as he trusted himself into me. He slowly slid out of me and laid on his back as he breathed heavily.

I quickly sat on him before resting my head on his sweaty chest but I quickly looked at him and then his chest.

My eyes widen when I seen the fresh tattoo around his heart that carried my full name with his last name at the end and arias.

"Baby." My voice cracked as he had his eyes closed. "Yes, amore?" He rasped and opened his Grey eyes.

"You got our names tattooed on you?" I asked as tears rolled off my cheek. "Right on my heart. You and aria are my only reason to live." He softly said as he wiped my tears.