DD | Clingy

This was requested by zafirahalimi19

_______________

You and DD Osama had been in a relationship for a few months now, but lately, you had started to feel like he was pulling away from you. You tried to keep your clingy and annoying tendencies in check, but sometimes, you couldn't help but act a little needy around him. You knew it was probably pushing him away, but you couldn't help it.

One day, while you were out with DD Osama and a group of friends, he turned to you and said, "Y/N, you're being really clingy and annoying today. Can you give me some space?"

You felt a lump form in your throat as everyone turned to look at you. You felt embarrassed and hurt. You didn't want to be that girlfriend who was always too needy.

You nodded silently and excused yourself from the group. You walked home alone, feeling embarrassed and rejected.

That night, you sat alone in your room, feeling sorry for yourself when you heard a knock on your bedroom door. You looked up to see DD Osama standing there, looking sheepish.

"Hey," he said softly. "Can we talk?"

You nodded, and he came in and sat down on the edge of your bed.

"I'm sorry for what I said earlier," he began. "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I know I can be dense sometimes, but I really love you. I don't want to push you away."

You looked up at him, surprised by his words. You had expected him to brush off what he said earlier.

"I appreciate that," you said quietly.

He looked at you for a moment, then leaned in and kissed you gently on the lips. You were taken aback, but then you felt your heart start to race. You had wanted this for so long.

"Never do that again, at least not in public and not around our friends that shit was so embarrassing. I hate u for that fr." I said play-punching him.

"Okay okay ow, I said sorry dayum" He said.

"But seriously, I also want you to know that you can talk to me about anything," he said softly. "I love you, Y/N, and I want to make this work. We can work through anything together."

You looked at him, feeling overwhelmed with emotion. You couldn't believe how lucky you were to have him in your life.

"Thank you," you said, your voice breaking. "I love you too"

He leaned in and kissed you again, deeper this time. You wrapped your arms around him, feeling like you were exactly where you were meant to be.

After that day, DD Osama made sure to check in with you more often and reassure you of his love for you. He knew that you needed that kind of affirmation, and he didn't want to lose you over something as simple as miscommunication.

You, in turn, made an effort to be more independent and give Dd the space he needed. 

But despite the space, you and DD Osama were still deeply in love with each other. You made sure to make time for each other, whether it was going out on dates or just cuddling up at home.

______________

THE END!!!!

Sorry if this was short I didn't have much time </3