'*•.¸♡𝑫𝒅𝒐𝒕Ⅰ𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓.♡¸.•*'

Ddot called me to his room to watch a movie. I got some popcorn and snacks for his big ass. "Babe I'm here" I said giving him the snacks as I sat down on his bed and I got comfy "what movie we watching?" I asked hugging him, he pushed me away and was stuck on his phone.

"Tf was that for nigga?" Nah cuz why tf did he do that. (Me personally as an author I would neva let that slide but that's just me🤷🏽‍♀️)

"Nun I'm just tired." He said. I'll let it slide cuz it could be because it's only 9am in the morning.

An hour past

We're watching black panther just to remember what happened since black panther 2 is coming out soon.

Smth just didn't feel right I kept seeing him on his phone and not even paying attention to the movie nor me.

I tried to cuddle with him and he pushed me off.

I need some advice cuz now smth just feel wrong. I told ddot that I was going to the bathroom I grabbed my phone and got outta bed. I went downstairs and went to the bathroom and called Sarah.

I waited for her to pick up. "HEY BESTFRANNN!!" She yelled through the phone. "Heyy." I said. "What did he do now?" She said disappointed "How you know dat?" I was lowkey shocked cuz how she know.

"Girlie everytime you talk to me in that tone, he always did smth to make you upset." She said.

"So what did he do this time?" She asked

"He just not being affectionate, I tried to hug him and he pushed me away and it just felt off the entire time and he always been on that damn phone." I sighed

"I know the last times wasn't so clear but gurl. I'm being so Fr right now, you need to check his phone. All the signs have been shown." She said

"Please don't say that I love him rs" I said tearing up.

"You may love him but you don't need him." Sarah said.

"You right bsf, ima call or text you back what happens." I said wiping my tears away.

I washed my hands and went back upstairs to come into his room just to see him on that damn phone again.

"Give me your phone." I said. I wasn't finna take no for an answer this time cuz I'm tired of this shit.

"Tf wrong with you and no." He said mugging me

"I'm being serious darrian." I snatched his phone

"Give my back my fuckin phone and chill with the gov" he said.

I opened his phone and opened messages just to see some bitch name Becky she wanna talk real sexy nasty bitch.

(If you know this from musically/TikTok you a legend)

I checked through the messages and it just kept going he was texting this bitch while we was watching the movie. He been to her house before they was sneaky links.

I ain't even notice that I was sobbing. Tears ran down my face like waterfalls. Ddot tried to hug me and comfort me. I pushed him away.

(Imagine it like this cuz Idk how to explain it)

He starts to comfort me but I just hate him. How could he do this to me? Why did he do this to me?

"Babe it's a prank, it's a prank." He starts to say

"Wtf do you mean its a prank" I'm still crying cuz I don't believe him but then again I really want it to be true.

He pulled out a camera and called "Becky" and it was Dd. He hugged me and I hugged him back. "I'm so sorry I couldn't see you like this." He started to cry.

"I still hate you, why would you do this.?" I pulled his shirt.

" I thought it would be a cool prank for the start of our YouTube channel." He said kissing me.

I kissed back. "Don't ever do that again, you broke my heart." I smacked him on his arm.

"I'm sorry I deserve that. I won't do it again, I'll do anything to make it up to you" he begged. (Mhm put him in his place.)

"Cuddle and kiss me for the rest of the day, because you weren't being affectionate towards me earlier." I demanded

"Okay c'mere babe" he said

I came and laid on top of him while he turned off the camera. He showered me with kisses and cuddles and made me laugh.

"Please don't post that video." I said to him

"Why?" He continued to play with my hair and cuddle me.

"I look ugly while crying. And you quite literally broke my heart." I said.

"Okay babe." He said.

We cuddled for the entire day after that. And I didn't hear one complaint. And I better haven't.

Anyways that's the end. I know this one was a bit sad. I just saw a cheating prank video and it made me write about that.

Word count : 846

Word count : 846