First Time (G.F) Pt.2

Start from the beginning

I had taken the bus to get back to hometown. I was nervous, how am i gonna say this. Im standing outside the door afraid to knock. I take a deep breath and do it anyway. I hold on to my purse's strap, im so scared.

"Gerri?" I look up to see Y/n, i wanna cry. "Baby what's wrong." I couldn't hold it anymore i let out a sob. He walked over to me hugging me, gosh maybe this was the last time i will get hugged by him and see him. He cupped my face kissing me, it calmed me down like always. He brought me inside sitting me down snd bringing me some water.

"I need to tell you something" i say when I finally catch my breath. "I just need you to tell you won't get mad" He grabbed my hand kissing it.

"Baby why would i get mad" I reached into my purse taking out the pregnancy test. "What is this?"

"I'm pregnant" i began to bite my nails afraid what he will say. He stands up putting his hands on his mouth. 

"You're pregnant" he starts pacing around the living. I get up feeling uneasy but get surprise when he lifts me up. "YOU ARE PREGNANT!" He laughs as he twirls me around. I wrap my arms around him laughing. "Shut up" he puts me down and kneels down wrapping his hands around my waist. Feeling on my stomach.

"You're not mad?" He looks at me confused and gets up.

"Why would i get mad Gerri?" I shrug my shoulders. "Im so happy, im gonna be a dad. I mean you wanna keep the baby right?" Keep that baby?

"Keep the baby? You get to decide?"

"Well yeah, most women around our age or younger abort the baby. Which means they are killing a new life" he looks disappointed.

"People kill their baby?!" I look down at my stomach. Im not killing a baby that's growing in me. "Im not.. i wanna keep it"

"Really?" I nod and he hugs me tight. "We are gonna be parents Gerri! GOD I LOVE YOU" he brings me into a kiss which i melt too. But worry hits me again. What will my mom say, how am i gonna continue college. I lean back and sigh. "What's wrong?"

"Im scared what my mom will say. If she's gonna kick me out is she gonna beat me. What about college, like am i still able to continue going?"

"She's your mom Gerri. She has to accept that this and if she doesn't. You can come live here with me." He grabs my hands and looks at me. "You still can go go college. They are not gonna kick you out. I will go to every doctor visit with you. If you need anything you can call me and i'll be there in a second"

________

An year later...

Y/n opened the car door for me and helped me carry out our baby girl. She is turning one today and what's funny is that she shares the same birthday as my dad. That's where we are visiting my dad's grave.

My mom was very surprised when i told her i was pregnant. She gave me a whole lecture about it but seeing how Y/n was a partner and how he cared for me. She let me be, she worried about me. I did end up moving out on my own knowing my mom would just continue telling me all the things about pregnancy which scared me. I lived with Y/n and did end up finishing college. Well almost i have one more semester and i graduate. They allowed me to take a couple months break since i gave birth to my daughter. Which was nice but i had to go back any time now.

"Hey dad" I sighed as i was standing in front of his grave. Y/n picked up our daughter from my hands as he gave me the flowers i told him to get. "Im sorry I haven't been here a lot but i'm here now. I really miss you. I- um. I found somebody that makes me happy and a bundle of joy came along too." I wave to Y/n to come over and hand me our baby.

"Dad this is Daniela or Danni for short" i sit down and Danni squeals. "Just like you daddy" i began to cry. "I named her after you, she's turns one today" Danni starts to reach for the picture on the ground of him. Y/n crouches down next to me putting his hand around my shoulder, kiss my head.

"Ugh i guess i will introduce myself sir." He clears his throat. "I am the father of Daniela. My name is Y/n. I promise you sir i been taking care of these two beautiful girls with my life. And if i mess up at anytime feel free to haunt me and beat the shit out of me" i laugh and slap his shoulder.

"He would of loved you" i say as i look at him. If my dad was still here i just know him and my dad would been drinking bear and making jokes. I lean over to kiss him but he kisses my cheek instead.

"Gotta respect when your father is here" I just roll my eyes. I look down where Daniela is still holding my dad's picture. She stands up and I quickly put my hands around her body. She slowly starts walking towards me and i gasp. She makes it over and falls into my lap.

"Oh my god my baby" i began kiss her and she begins to laugh. We sit here for a good while just enjoying the moment until it starts getting a bit more chilly. Y/n helps me up as i go pick up Danni. "Say bye Poppa" i make her wave her hand. Y/n wraps his hand around my waist as we walk back go the car. Im glad i met him. He makes me enjoy life and he makes me so happy. I can't wait to marry him some day. He has been very suspicious all week and i just know he has something up his sleeve. He is the best father as well. Im just happy im with him and that he came to my life.