Changbin asked, "Felix, are you ready?"

Felix responded, "Don't be dramatic, it's just your family."

They were sitting in a car parked outside Changbin's parents' house.

Felix urged, "They know we're here. Let's go."

They got out of the car and went inside the house, where Changbin's mom, dad, grandparents, and some other close relatives were gathered. As they all looked at Felix for a moment,

Changbin's mom broke the silence, "You're so handsome, Felix! And you seem so kind! Our Changbin is a lucky one. I'm delighted to meet you. Can I hug you?"

Felix nodded with a happy smile and said, "Now I see where Changbin gets his charm! It must be from you!"

Everyone laughed and smiled. With just a single line, Felix had lightened the atmosphere and put everyone at ease. Changbin's dad chimed in, "What a lovely young man, Changbin. We already like him."

The gathering continued with warm conversations and shared laughter, as Felix effortlessly won the hearts of Changbin's family, making the day memorable for everyone involved.

Changbin's dad hugged Felix as well, and Changbin joked, "Hey! I'm your son! Pay attention to me too!"

Changbin's mom turned to Felix and said, "He's such a baby. How do you deal with it?"

Felix smiled at her and replied, "Oh, that's my fault. I spoil him and give him everything he wants. I'm sorry."

Changbin's mom chuckled and said, "That's okay, sweetie. I do the same with his father. I guess they just have the same vibe."

Everyone laughed again, and they all went inside the house to sit at the table, chat, and get to know each other better.

They spent a calm and laid-back Christmas week with Changbin's relatives, engaging in conversations, going on walks, visiting places, playing games, and sharing important moments. They grew quite close during this time.

One day, together with Changbin's parents, they called Felix's parents on Skype and chatted for almost five hours. They parted, fascinated by each other, and at some point, Felix and Changbin simply left their parents to continue talking to each other.

After that week, they drove back to Seoul, and Changbin said, "Thank you, Felix. I saw you did your best to charm my parents and relatives. And I think now they like you more than me."

Felix responded, "Of course I did my best! I love you and want to be a part of your family one day."

Changbin reached for Felix's hand and said, "I want the same. I love you."

One more year later

Changbin sat in the dressing room with the other members of 3racha. They had been trainees for two and a half years, and their journey had been longer than they initially thought. Three days ago, they finally released their debut music videos, and the results were outstanding—better than the company had anticipated. News outlets predicted a bright future for them, and many people agreed. Today was their first show, and they were excited.

Just then, the door opened, and Felix rushed in, hugging Changbin quickly. "Oh, thank God I didn't arrive late," Felix said.

Changbin reassured him, "That's okay. How was your photoshoot?"

Felix had become a highly successful model, with a uniquely captivating face. Changbin wholeheartedly agreed with the public's opinion. A JYP scout discovered Felix one day when he was walking with Changbin to the JYP Entertainment building. The recruiter, who knew Changbin, approached them immediately and implored Felix to attend an audition. Felix agreed, and he didn't regret it at all. He found his calling in the modeling industry and excelled at it. His face was plastered all over Seoul, and his fanbase was already massive.