CHAPTER 12

THIRD PERSNON'S POV

The flight to Brazil was uncomfortably quiet. No one spoke a single word. Ghost as usual wasn't talking. He was sitting with his arms crossed in front of him. Making him look bigger than he already was. He was thinking about the girl he left with the Americans. He knows where she will be but he doesn't know if she is safe. Hell, he doesn't even know if she is alive. What if something happened to her? Maybe her wound started bleeding again. Maybe she needed blood. No. Laswell said that she would be fine. Ellie was alright when I left her. Will she be disappointed that I left her? No, she won't. She would kill me if she learned I backed out of the mission to take care of her.

As I said he was thinking of Ellie. And of course, he wasn't the only one. Soap was still thinking about her but after some hours he realized that he would talk to her when she woke up and he was back. Now he was sitting with his eyes closed, trying to get some sleep so he would be ready for the mission.

The last one was Alejandro. He was thinking about the conversation he had with Ghost earlier. Why would both Ghost and Ellie hide what happened in Russia? The real reason. What did they do to them? He knew they had tortured them and that alone wasn't easy to cope with. But something else happened. How did they escape? He will ask Ellie if he decides to go and speak with her when everything is done. He doesn't know if he is going to see her. He wants to, but after what she did, he doesn't know if he can. She hurt him. He can't think of that now though, he has to get Valeria. She has to get behind bars. And this time she can't escape.

Rudy was sitting next to Alejandro, and he was asleep. Alejandro told him that Ellie was not in fact a traitor but something like a double agent. He was happy that she never betrayed her friends but she hurt Alejandro in the process. Not only physically but mentally too. Alejandro would act tough and all but he knew that she had hurt his best friend. And he wasn't happy with that.

Kyle was informed about the situation. Price told him what was going on right after she betrayed them. He was shocked, to say the least, but he was relieved to hear that she was the Ellie he grew to love so much.

Price as always was smoking a cigar. I know you would have never guessed it. But it was true. He wasn't thinking about Ellie. He knew that she would be safe with Laswell. He was trying to plan their next moves. Kate said that someone called José Reis would inform them if Valeria and the others were in Rio and where exactly. He of course didn't really trust the guy but Laswell said he can be trusted. He trusted Laswell.

10:29

After eight hours they made it to Brazil. The weather looked nice. It was sunny and hot. But it had a pleasing hotness. There were a few white clouds in the sky and that was it. The six giants exited the chopper and walked to the car that was a few meters away from them. They would stay in a hotel for the next few days. Everything was paid. The hotel was one of the deluxe ones. It was the Hilton Hotel in Rio de Janeiro. Of course, it wasn't their choice. If it was up to them they would go and stay somewhere less fancy. They are not used to all this. They don't really get the chance to enjoy their lives. Sure they get paid very well and they can afford this but fancy hotels are not their top priority.

"I'm gonna take advantage of this," Soap said when they got to the hotel. Everyone turned and looked at him. They were shaking their heads in disappointment. "What? They are included in our stay. It would be a pity if I didn't enjoy some of their food at least."

"We have a mission, soldier." Price said.

"Well, until we get some info we have nothing, Captain. Besides, when was the last time you spent some time in a fancy hotel?" He hit Price's shoulder playfully. Price gave him an annoyed look and Soap stopped.