Chapter 1 - All sanity kissed goodbye

Start from the beginning

"Thyme..." The brunette whimpered, barely able to hold himself back anymore. He wanted more but this was not what I came here for. His body that stood unresponsive so far, craved for more of Thyme. It took a minute for him to gather his senses. He put his hands on Thyme's shoulders and reluctantly pushed him back, taking a good look at him. The other whined at the loss of warmth beneath his lips. It took him all of five seconds of staring into Thyme's eyes, chocolate brown orbs full of need and desire. His eyes not leaving the intense stare of the other while his right hand made it's way to the back of Thyme's head, fingers curling in on those black locks and pushing his head forward, their lips slamming into a very harsh kiss.

All sanity kissed goodbye.

Thyme held the brunette's hips as their bodies collided together, their lips savoring each other. The young man let his free hand hold Thyme's neck delicately as his fingers caressed the boyish skin below, the thumb caressing his jawline gently. However, his other hand still held Thyme's hair in a fist, so tight it almost hurt. A clear indication of his conflicted thoughts. His knee unconsciously slipped between Thyme's legs as his teeth tugged the lower lip, silently begging to do more.

Thyme on the other hand was a mess. He enjoyed provoking the precious young lad, always wanting to unleash that lewd creature beneath the stoic individual that he was supposed to be. He relished the fact that he could have such an effect on the man in front of him. He loved riling up the brunette but more so, he took immense pleasure when his companion took control. Which is why he opened his mouth to let the man do whatever the fuck he kept doing to him, time and again.

It was nothing but physical pleasure for them.

Thyme did not realize he was being nudged backwards by the brown haired individual until he felt the desk at the back of his legs. He didn't care, this man right here could do whatever he wanted. Thyme's body was his to play with. Never had Thyme imagined he'd willingly want to let go of himself to anyone. He never let anyone call the shots. He had to be the one who pulled the strings. No matter what. So far, this hotshot had been the only exception. His hands wandered down the lad's torso, left hand grabbing the collar of the almond white shirt and pulling him closer, the right one curling around the cinnamon brown hair.

Not close enough yet.

"Fuck..." Thyme cursed when the brunette pulled back only to push his chin up and lean forward placing wet kisses down Thyme's jaw and bare neck, lips lingering at his Adam's apple for a moment before moving down to his chest. Thyme was wearing a cream suit with a red silk shirt, the first few buttons of which had been left undone, flaunting his perfectly fair and unmarked skin for everyone to see. The suit jacket had been long abandoned after his meetings were done. The man stared down at the bare skin, his tongue darting out to run over his bottom lip. Now that looks delectable. His fingers yanked back Thyme's head, giving him more access to the man's exposed skin. He was wild and Thyme was crazy for it.

The temperature in the room seemed to have gone up and the clothes they wore did not look ideal on them, given that things weren't going to stop anytime soon. Or so they thought. Thyme held the man's nape, pulling the brunette closer to his body, if that was even possible anymore, when they were interrupted by a series of knocks on the door. "Thyme." The person on the other side called out. "Open the door." They knocked again and this time the man pulled back. Thyme closed his eyes for a second letting out a deep breath, annoyed because he knew they wouldn't be finishing this today. Why can't I just have some goddamn fun for once?

"Thyme," It was Ren. "We need to talk." He spoke with a desperate voice. His partner stood impassive in front of him, tilting his head towards the door. "And this is exactly why we don't get distracted at work." He simply stated and walked over to where his jacket lay on the floor, picking it up and dusting off nothing in particular. He heard Thyme mumbling something from near the desk. "Thyme, this is important. Open the door. Please." Ren seemed impatient. His voice, now pleading and his knocks coming out more frantic. Like he was going lose it and needed someone to anchor down his thoughts to.